MTPC 4

Chapter 4

|Nicole " NiNi " Thomas |

I decided to pick up another class. I'm trying to finish school as fast as I can. I don't want to be here longer then I have to be. I walked into the new class ten minutes late. The professor stopped for a minute to talk to me. After he talked to me I found a seat in the back.

"As I was saying this project is worth a lot. You will be placed in groups of two's and three's. Each person will have assigned parts in the project. If you fail to do so, you automatically fail." Professor L said. He went to assigning partners. I think I almost died when he said,

"Nicole Thomas and Mikhail Daniels."

"Oh hell no. That fat bitch will not be working with my man." Tiff said.

"Get out." Professor L said.

"But."

"No buts Tiffany. I am the teacher here not you! Who I pair with who does not concern you. If you have problem switch out my class. I've had it with your smart remarks in my class. If you can't act like an adult then you need to take your ass back to elementary school." He snapped. The entire class was quiet. Damn I love this class already.

"Sorry."

"Just like your tracks. Now get out." He said. I giggled lowly. She grabbed her things before storming toward the door.

"Don't be mad at me your tracks damn near falling out." He said as she walked out. Everyone bust out laughing.

Yup I love this class.

●●●●●●●

Class was over and I was glad. I was still shocked that I got stuck working with Mikhail. This should be fun. Note the sarcasm. I was walking down the hall and felt myself getting pushed into the wall. I hissed from the impact. I was face to face with Mikhail.

"I don't want to be seen working with a disgusting bitch like you. I'll be talking to Professor L about this." He hissed. I rolled my eyes pushing him back.

"Don't touch me." I said rubbing my arm.

"Just stay the fuck out my way until this is settled." He said before walking away. He got some serious issues.

|Mikhail " Khail " Daniels|

I can't believe he made her my partner for this project. I can't work with her. I walked back to his classroom.

"What can I do for you Mr. Daniels?"

"I need you to change my partner." I said. He looked at me like this was amusing.

"No." He said and continued to type on his laptop.

"Just this once. Pair me with someone else." Shit I'd beg him for a new partner. I can't let my reputation be put down just by being seen with her.

"No. Now have a good day Mikhail." He said dismissing me. I was mad. I don't want to work with her. I turned away walking away.

"Mikhail."

"Yeah?" I asked thinking he changed his mind. I smirked turning around.

"Make sure you work on your basketball skills." He said chuckling. I walked out the door fuming. He forever got jokes.

Now what the fuck am I going to do?

●●●●●●●

I was hanging with my usual crew. We had just got out of practice. A nigga was tried, but they wanted to get something to eat, so I agreed. But I'm not staying out all night.

"Why do you have to work with her Khail?" Tiff whined.

"Professor L said so." I said dismissing this conversation before it started.

"I don't want you working with her. I see the way she looks at you. I will not allow her to try and seduce you baby." Tiff said rubbing my arm. What way does she look at me? Every time I look at her all I see is hate and fear. So what the fuck she see that I'm not seeing? Could she like me like I like her? Nah Ion think that's possible. She can't stand me and I know that for sure.

"Khail are you even listening to me?" Tiff said irritating me. I pushed her off my lap.

"Khail what the hell?!" She shouted.

"I got places to be." I said rushing out the door. I just didn't want to hear her bitching and complaining. I hear that shit all day, everyday.

●●●●●●●

"Khail I miss you. KJ be mean to me." My little sister whined over Skype. I chuckled. Those two forever going at it.

"No you mean to me!" KJ shouted in the background.

"Go away!" Nelle yelled at him. I swear this two make my day. Pops don't even try to stop them. He just walked passed like nothing was going on rappin' Rich Gang Lifestyle and crip walking. Mom on the other hand telling them to stop fussing and telling Pops to sit his old ass down.

"This dick ain't old!" He yelled back.

"Daddy what's a dick?" Nelle asked. I fell out laughing.

"A dick is a baby doll." He said. Wtf? I can't. They been misleading us since we were little saying crazy shit like this.

"I got plenty dick in my room!" Nelle shouted giggling.

"What? Where at? Alyana load my gun and get the Tahoe ready! Get my bail money ready. I'm 'bout to call Rony and the boys." Pops said. I was on the floor laughing. I was in tears. Bruhhhhh I can't with none of my family.

"Nelle don't say that word. Daddy don't know what he saying." Ma said stepping in slapping Pops in the back of the head. I had got up off the floor wiping my tears.

"Let me talk to KJ." Nelle huffed before moving over so he could sit next to her.

"Khail, Khail, come home?!" He asked.

"I'll come soon and I'll take you to Toys R Us." I said. His eyes lit up. This boy love some Toys R Us.

"Me too! Me too!" Nelle added. I laughed. She don't like to be left out of anything or she'll have a fit. She a hand full to be four years old. I talked to them for a little while until Pops said they need to go to bed.

I got in bed thinking about my family. I miss being home. I miss my momma cooking tho. My aunts and uncles, even uncle Rony crazy ass. Yeah he still crazy. He called me the other day talking shit and about how his belt belt stay ready and his gun stay loaded. Like nigga go to bed, old ass. But I love my uncle's crazy ass. I just wish things could go back to how they used to be.

Growing up ain't always easy.