MTPC 17

Chapter 17

|Nicole " NiNi " Thomas|

I'm standing hear listening to Mikhail and his soon to be "ex girlfriend" talk and not once has he defended me. But it's funny how he was telling me last night that he want me and he gone make me his girl. Then today she call herself trying to kiss him. I didn't say shit I just watched. He just stood there like a dummy.

"Why are you helping that fat bitch Khail?" Tiff asked him.

"Because it's my fault this happened to her. I just feel sorry for her. She has nobody, but me and my family. Plus I-" He said. I couldn't help the tears that threatened to fall. He is so full of shit! I open the classroom door and his eyes widen.

"Nicole-" I held my hand up.

"Fuck you Mikhail. All the shit you told me was a lie. All the I want to be with you and your different from most shit was all a lie. All you ever do is lie and hurt me! You no longer have to worry about me after tonight. You can have that bitch bruh. I hope she give your ass an STD with that burning pussy she got." I said. He just stood there looking sad. Nigga please.

"Nicole I can explain." He said. I threw the necklace he bought he in his face.

"Don't explain shit to me!" I turned to walk out.

"Mikhail."

"Y-Yeah?" He looked like he wanted to cry.

"I hate you." I said. I walked out with my head held high.

Fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice I'm leaving your ass.

|Mikhail " Khail " Daniels|

I hate you.

I hate you.

I hate you.

Those words replayed over and over in my head. She took my words the wrong way. If she just would've listened to me and let me explain. She wouldn't known the truth.

"Now that fat ass is gone, you want to go back to my dorm?" Tiff asked. I looked at her in disgust. I picked up the necklace I gave Nicole.

"It's over. Stay the fuck away from me." I said walking out. I need to find Nicole. I have to tell her that I love her. If she just would've listened to me she would've known what I was about to say. I just hope I'm not too late.

●●●●●●●

When I got home she wasn't there. I tried calling and calling, but each time I was forwarded to voicemail. I threw my phone down sighing.

"Nicole where the hell are you?" I thought out loud. I jumped up grabbing my keys. I need to find her.

|Nicole " NiNi " Thomas|

I was sitting in the sand just looking at the waves. I was at peace and the quietness helped me think.

"Hey." Someone says next to me. I look to my left and it's a boy. Damn he fine.

"Hey." I said shyly.

"What's your name?"

"Nicole." He nodded. It got quiet for a minute.

"I'm Jason." He said. I nodded.

"Nice meeting you Jason, but I'm going to go." I said. I stood up dusting my pants off. I started to walk away when he called after me.

"Yeah?"

"C-Can I have your number?" He asked nervously. I smiled and we exchanged numbers.

"Don't be afraid to use my number beautiful." He said smiling. I blushed.

"I will most definitely be putting your number into good use." I said confidently. We hugged and parted ways. I got in my car and pulled off.

Hmm....Jason. Maybe this is what I need.