MTPC 12

Chapter 12

|Nicole " NiNi " Thomas |

Today was a new day for me. I wasn't taking shit from nobody anymore. If you had a problem with me then it is what it is.

My patience was really running thin with Mikhail and his girlfriend. Ever since I stepped foot in class they have been throwing shade. Don't get mad at me cause I don't want you. Why would I want someone that hurts me? Made me feel like shit. Made me feel like I didn't belong.

We are in college not middle school. They acting like their shoe size not their age. Grown ass people acting like little ass kids. And wonder why people don't like to be fucked up with them.

"Why is your fat ass even alive. You need to kill yourself." Mikhail said. I'm so sick of everyone and their fucking rude comments it ends now! That hurt. That really just put the icing on the cake. He called his self my friend, but turned on me again for his thot ass girlfriend. Nigga don't know that he be kissing on dick lips.

"Yeah why are you alive?" Tiff chimed in laughing.

"Listen bitch why don't you go and suck John's dick again behind the bleachers. Back the fuck up off me 'cause I'm ready to start beating your ass. Say one more motherfucking thing and I'll drag your ass up and down this bitch." I snapped. The room got quiet.

"What the fuck you said hoe?" I didn't even respond I just started sending blows to this bitch face. The teacher just sat there looking not saying anything. Professor L my nigga.

"I told you to say one more thing out the mouth to me. You didn't listen so now I'm bout to give you the ass whooping you deserve." I say between punches. She was kicking and screaming for help. I felt someone wrap their hands signs my waist. Whoever it was getting hit too.

"Calm down Nicole. It's not that serious." Mikhail said. I started punching his ass too. I let out all the anger and pain on his ass. It's not that serious? Nigga whet?!

"Stop fucking hitting me. I didn't do shit to you!" He yelled pushing me to the ground. He was wiping his lip.

"Fuck you!" I snarled.

"No fuck you!" He said back. I saw the bitch trying to get up, but I ran back and kicked the bitch in the stomach. She coughed up blood. I grabbed her by her hair.

"Bitch I'm not done with you, yet. You think you big and mighty now? Fight back bitch!" I yelled punching her ass some more.

"St-Stop." She cried.

"I said the same thing to you, Mikhail, and your friends that night at the party, but did y'all stop? No you keep going. So now you getting a taste of your own medicine." I said. I was far from down. Everybody in this bitch going to feel me. They gone learn to not fuck with me.

I kicked a few people in the balls, sent some punches and slaps here and there. Bout time I was done I was tried, but still fuming.

"Nicole it's not even all that serious. It was just a joke. Your fat ass took it too far." Mikhail said. I started crying looking around the room.

"You finally broke me Mikhail! Are you happy?! You got what you wanted. You succeed. I'm broken! And it's all your fault. By the way how does the whole football team dick taste on your lips?" I yelled in his face before punching him again. I walked out the room without looking back. I'm broken. I hope he happy.

|Mikhail " Khail " Daniels|

I looked around the room shaking my head. We all did some foul shit, but mine was the worst of all because I put my hands on her. I should've just kept my mouth closed and not said what I said to set her off.

"Kh-Khail help me up." Tiff said. All that shit she stayed talking and couldn't even fight. Hell we all got our ass beat by one girl. I helped her up, but I was not about to carry her ass.

"Khail carry me." She cried. I looked at her like she was crazy.

"Somebody carry her ass." I said. I damn sure wasn't going to. I looked at Tiff disgusted. The whole football team though. I'm going to get checked out asap.