MTPC 6

Chapter 6

|Mikhail " Khail " Daniels |

I was supposed to meet up with Nicole, but I really didn't feel like doing nothing today, but chilling.

"Babe we should go back to my place." Tiff whispered in my ear. I shook my head.

"Nah." I said. She rolled her eyes. All she ever want to do is fuck and suck. Like calm yo hype ass down sometimes.

The doors to the café opened revealing a beautiful Nicole. She had on some jean shorts, that made that ass look even bigger then it already was, a white v-neck, those big ol' titties looked good. I'd suck on them all day. I couldn't help, but look her up and down. She glanced at me and rolled her eyes.

"Why you looking at that fat hoe?" Tiff asked bringing me out my thoughts.

"Tiff shut the fuck up." I said. She rolled my eyes.

"Let me find out."

"What? Find out your grades slipping?" I asked. Everybody laughed. Fuck outta here with that let me find out shit. Dumb ass broad. Nicole was walking this way a part of me was nervous as fuck and amused by the face she was giving us. I've never seen so much hate on a person's face in my life

"Mikhail."

"Nicole." I mocked.

"We have a project to do so we need to get working." She said with venom in her voice. Shit she reminded me of my Pops when he pissed.

"Nah I'm good."

"Nigga I don't care if you were great. We have a project to do so you need to be doing your part."

"Why you over here?" Tiff asked.

"Listen bitch I'm not talking to you I'm talking to Mikhail. If you got a problem with it. Pull out some paper and a pencil and write that shit out." Nicole said to Tiff. I chuckled. Lil mama feisty today.

"I can't make it. Maybe some other time." I said.

"You know what Mikhail? Fuck you and your life. Ever since I started going here all you and your friends did was give me hell for no reason at all! You walk around like your shit don't stink. Like you all high and mighty 'cause you play basketball and your the captain of the team. Newsflash all that shit can be taken away from you in a blink of an eye. You talk about all this materialistic shit, but not everybody can have the shit you have. Not everyone can be born with a silver spoon in their mouth. Not everyone can walk in your shoes. Stop judging people on shit you don't know or opening your fucking mouth speaking fuck!" Nicole snapped. She we fuming. I couldn't say shit neither could my friends. All us was on hush mode.

"Nicole."

"No. Shut the fuck up Mikhail. We have a project to do, so if you don't want to fail this class your going to get your dumb ass up and meet me at the library in an hour. If you don't show up I wouldn't give a fuck, but know that your name will not be on this project." She said and walked away. I sat there watching her walk away.

"You going to let get talk to you like that bae?"

"Hell nah. That fat bitch got me fucked up." I lied. This a new side to Nicole and I'm liking it.

|Nicole " NiNi " Thomas|

I was more then glad to walk away from them dumb ass kids. Niggas always running their mouth on shit they don't know. He wouldn't like it if I was judging him or talking shit about him. So he shouldn't do it about me.

"Nicole." I look up to see Mikhail. I rolled my eyes.

"What Mikhail?" I watched him pull out a chair and sit down.