MTPC 5

Chapter 5

|Nicole " NiNi " Thomas|

Tonight Mikhail and I are supposed to be working on our project together, but I've been sitting here waiting for him to show up. Hour after hour went by and he never showed up. I had already did majority of the research. I told our professor that we wouldn't work out together. He didn't listen now I'm stuck here in the library doing the work by myself.

I hope he knows that this is a two person project not one.

●●●●●●●

I walk into class and see Mikhail sitting down so I make my way over to him.

"Mikhail."

"What?"

"We were supposed to work on our project together last night. Where were you?" I asked.

"I was at a party."

"A party?! Nigga we have a project to work on fuck that party. You need to get your shit together and help with your part." I said.

"No your fat ass going to do the project by yourself and put my name on it. Now get the fuck out my face." He said. I just stood their shocked. I walked away holding back my tears. I promised myself I wouldn't cry over him. I'll just do it my damn self. His name not going on shit.

If he fail he gone fail with motherfucking pride.

|Mikhail " Khail " Daniels|

A nigga was not trying to hear that shit Nicole was saying. I was still tired from that party last night. Shit she's smart she can do that shit herself and just put my name on it. All I wanted to do was sleep right now, not hear her bitch about shit that don't have nothing to do with her. I put my head on the desk. Shit I still had a hangover.

"Mikhail there's no sleeping in my class. If you want to sleep you should've stayed home." Professor L said. I sighed lifting my head up. I don't have time for his smart remarks today.

He started his lecture while we started on taking notes. I didn't see Tiff so she must not be coming to class today. I spoke to soon because she walked in.

"You're late Ms. Mills."

"I'm sorry."

"Don't let it happen again." He said. She nodded looking at him.

"Ms. Mills?"

"Yes Professor?"

"Da'white called for you." He said.

"Who is Da'white?" She asked.

"The white around your lips." He said. Bruhhhhh I'm 3 done. No he didn't. I swear he stay crackin' on somebody. The class erupted in laughter. Tiff turned red in the face and rushed to her seat. I don't care that she my girl that shit was funny.

●●●●●●●

I walked out the locker room heading to the gym for practice. We had a game coming up soon and we needed to get our practice in. I still was a little hungover, but it was passing.

"KHAIL YOU ARE CAPTAIN OF THE TEAM AND LOOK AT YOUR PLAYERS! THEY LOOK LIKE THEY DIED, FUCKED HADES, AND CAME BACK. GET YOUR PLAYERS TOGETHER OR THAT'S YOUR ASS." Coach snapped. Well damn. I just nodded. He blew the whistle for us to start our warm-up.

We were now running around the school doing laps before we had to head back in the gym. This school was big as hell and he got us running laps. I spotted Nicole in the library. She looked to be deep in thought. She was biting her lip and focusing hard as hell. Shit she looked fucking sexy doing that and with her glasses on. I guess I was staring to long because our eyes meet. I tried my best to look away, but I couldn't. Just staring in her eyes for so long had me stuck. Her face held a scowl before she pulled the shades down.

"Well damn." I said. I shook the thoughts out my head and continued running.

●●●●●●●

My whole body is tired! All I want to do is fall out on the floor. I threw my gym bag on the floor by the door and headed to my room. A shower is well needed.

After my shower I picked up my phone to stroll through IG. I was just going through different pages until I came across Nicole page. It was private though. I sat there debating if I should follow her or not.

"What the hell." I shrugged thinking to myself. I followed her. I wonder if she gone accept it or not? I plugged my phone up to the charger and laid back.

The last thing I remember is Nicole's face from earlier before I drifted off.