MTPC 26

Chapter 26

|Nicole " NiNi " Thomas|

My baby was gone and to make matters worse I didn't even know I was pregnant. The doctor said I was just two weeks along. It didn't matter to me it was still my baby.

I rubbed my stomach letting the tears fall freely. I don't know how my life could still be so fucked up. I tried to kill myself, being raped, bullied, hated, someone is out to get me, and on top of all that I lost my baby.

My life was always hell, but the minute things get good all the happiness was taking away from me once again.

All I ever did was give up, but know I knew it was finally time for me to fight.

|Mikhail " Khail " Daniels|

The one thing that's supposed to make me happy was taken away from me. I'm killing whoever behind this shit. I'm trying to be strong for Nicole right now, but it hurts too much. Finding out I was going to a dad was priceless then knowing that someone took that away from made me furious.

Nicole had went sleep so we decided to leave and let her rest. I knew she wanted to be alone and I respected her wishes.

This was all too much to handle.

●●●●●●●

"Ewwwww!" We all yelled.

"The fuck is you ew-ing about? You act like you ain't never seen a long dick." Uncle Rony said. He so damn nasty. We walk in the hotel and him and Lonnie was getting it on. I was on the ground laughing. This nigga.

"Put that lil weewee away." Pops said. I can't breathe.

"Nigga this is the dick that made you." He said pulling up his sweat pants. This nigga free balling.

"Nigga we the same age." Pops argued. I had to sit down for this. We all watched them go back and forward until they started wrestling.

"I got a dollar on daddy." Nelle said pulling a dollar out her pocket. Aw shit everybody started placing bets.

"Ewww!" The kids said. Rony dick popped out his sweats.

"Dad don't be a dick grabber!" I shouted. Everybody laughed. Pops screamed like a lil bitch and two pieced Rony.

"Oh shit!" Mel yelled.

"Damn nigga." Rony said laughing. Pops chuckled.

"I wasn't about to be no dick grabber and have everybody talking about me." He said. We sat around laughing like old times. Man I love my crazy family.

This is what I needed at the moment.