MTPC 30

Chapter 30

|Nicole " NiNi " Thomas |

Mikhail and the guys still haven't came back from wherever they went. So it was just us girls, but I had to stay in bed and rest. I wanted this damn cast off asap. It's so annoying. Not to mention I wasn't feeling well at all. The pain in my stomach was just unbearable. It felt like it was on fire and the pain was hitting me left and right.

Alyana walked in the room to check on me. If she wasn't here I don't know what I'd do.

"You okay?"

"N-No...c-can you take me to the hospital please." I cried. She nodded. She helped me out of bed. I winced from the sudden movements. We made it out the room.

"It hurts so bad." I cried.

"What's going on?" Lonnie asked. I started seeing black spots. I don't know what's going on with me.

"I-I..." Then I blacked out.

|Alyana Owens|

Lawd this had to happen at a time like this. After Nicole passed out we made our way to the hospital. This girl has been through so much and still going through it.

I sent all them a message since none of them were answering the phone. We waited to see what was happening with Nicole.

"Family of Nicole Thomas?"

"What's going on with my baby?"

"She was just stressed and dehydrated, which caused her to pass out, but the baby is okay." She said. I was confused.

"Baby? She's not pregnant. She lost the baby from an accident." I said.

"No she's pregnant. If you want, I could check again." She said. I nodded.

She showed us to her room. Nicole was still out like a light. All I could say was thank God.

"See there's the baby right there." She said pointing to the screen.

"So the last doctor lied." I said.

"No ma'am. Apparently the machine he used was not up to date. We called to inform you, but the number we had on file didn't work." She explained. Well I'll be damn. I couldn't be nothing, but happy.

●●●●●●●

We walked back in the house and the guys looked like they just got here too.

"Where y'all been?"

"Hospital."

"Why?"

"Nicole passed out so we rushed her to the hospital. Long story short she was stressed and dehydrated. And still pregnant." I said clapping at the last part.

"WHAT?!" They yelled. I nodded.

"How?" Mikhail asked walking over to Nicole and picking her up. We explained to them what happened.

"I'm going to be a daddy!" Mikhail shouted almost dropping poor Nicole to the floor. I shook my head.

"My bad baby." He said.

I just hope all this damn drama over. We don't need the thugs coming out of retirement again.

|Mikhail " Khail " Daniels|

Nicole and I are laying in bed. We haven't really talked about the baby we just laid here enjoying each others company.

"Did you guys ever find out who hit me?"

"Yeah it was Jason." I said. If y'all don't remember him he was the one that tried to rape her.

"Wow." She said shaking her head. I pulled her closer to me.

"It's all over now. We don't have to worry about him ever again. Only concern we gone have is school and our baby." I said kissing her forehead. She mumbled something that I couldn't understand. I knew she was sleep talking after taking her meds. I stared at the ceiling just thinking.

I was happy to know that we still had our baby. I was going to be a dad and a damn good one.