MTPC 2

Chapter 2

|Mikhail " Khail " Daniels|

I could barely get any sleep last night. Why was she on my mind so much? Is this just a phase? Or is it more than me liking her? I don't know what it is honestly. I don't know if it's a good thing or a bad thing. I feel so lost and confused sometimes when it comes to her.

I got out of bed heading to the bathroom to do my morning hygiene. I had a class this morning, then two more afterwards. After that I have practice. Coach stay on all our asses when it come to practice. He doesn't have no problem benching or kicking you off the team. I try to stay on his good side at all times.

I had on some Levi 501 Jeans, a Versace shirt, and my Versace Jordans. I put on my favorite Gucci cologne. I made sure I had my books, laptop, homework, phone, wallet, and keys before walking out the door.

Today seems like it's going to be a long day.

●●●●●●●

"Hey babe." Tiff said walking over to me and sitting on my lap.

"Wassup?" I said pecking her lips. I've been thinking all day and I realize Tiff is the only girl for me. Nicole was just a phase. I never did like her or so I thought. I shook my head from these thoughts. Every time I think about her it's like I'm in my own world. I can't be distracted by her. I have to stay focused.

"Tiffany this is not a spend time with your cocky ass boyfriend time. Find a seat and put your ass in it." The professor said. I swear he's the only professor I know that's like this.

"Sorry." She said getting up.

"Just like your grades." He said. Bruh I swear I had to laugh at that.

"Why you laughing Mikhail?" He questioned. I stopped laughing. He forever trying to put someone on blast.

"Sorry." I mumbled.

"Just like your basketball skills." He said with a sly smirk. The whole class laughed. I sucked my teeth. Now he know that's a lie. I'm the best player on the team. He need to get him some pussy.

The rest of the class he spent giving us a lecture and we took notes. Even though he a hard ass his class be on point.

●●●●●●●

I had just finished my last class for today when I spotted that girl again. I walked over to her, pushing her up against the wall.

"You think slapping me was cool fat ass?" I hit her head up against the wall causing her to whimper.

"Next time you put your fucking hands on me bitch you going to regret it. Do you understand me?" I threatened. She was trying to get my hands from around her neck, but I wasn't having that. She needs to learn her place here and know that I run shit.

"Do you understand me?" I gritted out. She nodded her head.

"What?"

"Y-Yes." I let her go and walked away. Now she'll think twice next time about slapping me.

|Nicole " NiNi " Thomas|

I sat on the ground trying to catch my breathe. My head was throbbing from being hit up against the brick wall.

"Let me help you." I hear an unfamiliar voice say. I tried to stand up, but I got dizzy and lost my balance a little. Luckily, she helped me to gain my balance by holding my arm.

"Th-Thank you." I said. She nodded.

"It's okay. Are you okay? Maybe we should get it some help because your bleeding." She said. I nodded. I never did anything to him or his friends for them to treat me like this. I've been through hell all my life and it seems to never leave. Sometimes I wish I could just be left alone. Is it so hard to want to live a peaceful life without all the bullshit, bullying, and name calling?

After I was checked out I had a little concussion so they gave me some antibiotics for the small swelling I had and pain pills to stop the pain in the back of my head.

After I left the hospital I went back to my dorm room to rest. I'm supposed to be in class getting my education, but once again Mikhail or his friends have stopped that from happening.

Sometimes I wish I weren't fat.