The Youngling Fight Initiate

Lalisa Manoban

3:50 

Her LED shimmered in the dark as she blankly stared at it. The last time the time it 3:50, she has encountered JK. Or as what Jennie had told her, Jeon Jungkook. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Out of all the seven members of BTS, you just have to meet Jeon Jungkook." Jennie and Jisoo had dramatically sighed when they heard the two letters JK. Lisa and Rosé looked at their peers from across the table confusingly. Wondering why they are overreacting about one guy. 

"Ok, just calm down. What is so wrong about, uh, Jeon Jungkook.", Rosé asked.

"Aish, Park Chaeyoung. We shouldn't involve you into this." Jennie and Jisoo looked stressed out at this point. It was now 6 p.m. All the explaining and listening as warned everyone out. "Well with all the information that I have adjusted into my mind from this point, I am already as much involved. And Lisa is my best friend. I will stick by her side all the way." Rosé turned to her and gave her a tight-lipped smile along with another hand squeeze. She did the same in return.

"Jeon Jungkook is important. All the gang members might be hired to politicians, but Jeon Jungkook, he's the president's son." She almost choked on her drink hearing the two sentences come out of Jisoo's mouth. President's son? President Jeon? How can her luck be so low?

"You're kidding, right? Please tell me you're joking." She covered her face in embarrassment. The image of the scene at the park keeps replaying in her head. The way she talked to him was so disrespectful and forward. How could she be so arrogant?!

"Jungkook is not only the president's son, but he is also the youngest member of BTS. His older members or brothers will go out of their way to make sure their youngling is kept safe and out of trouble." Jisoo explained.

"Remember when we said they threatened all the people who know about them to keep quiet?" Jennie asked.

"Yes.", she and Rosé both responded. 

"Well, apparently they have this underground network called The Company. It was created by BTS, but the network supports both gangs. It makes sure everyone is kept inline and nothing gets out."

She took deep breathes and massaged her temple, trying to adjust to all this new information about Cardigan and the gangs and basically everything. She was woken up by her train of thoughts when her phone ringed repeatedly over and over again, revealing her brother's messages. He sure was pissed.

A sigh escaped her mouth and she slowly stood up. "I have to go, my brother is requesting me home.", she swang her bag on her shoulder and thanked the girls for their explanation and the drinks. 

"Don't tell your brother we met today, Lalisa.", Jisoo told her. 

"Don't worry I won't."

"Lisa let me go with you.", Rosé was about to get up to accompany her home but was stopped by her hand on her shoulder. "No, it's ok Rosie. Your house is closer to here than mine. If you come along it'll take you at least an hour to get back. I'll be ok."

Rosé nodded and sat back down. "I'll see you guys tomorrow. Thank you again.", she bid them goodbye and made her way back to the bus stop. It was pretty windy and the sun was setting causing the sky to look a little purple-ish. She sat down and flinched as the cold bench touched her thighs. She was wearing a white polo shirt, a red patterned skirt, black long-ish socks, and a pair of black converse. Based on her school uniform.