4

-THIRD PERSON-
{unedited}

"I'm not sure whether to laugh or feel bad for you, youngling." Hoseok said, trying to hold back his laughter.

He along with the Kim Brothers, Taehyung, and Jimin was looking at the sulking Jungkook with his chin in his palm.

"Yah, really hyung?" The youngest wined.

"Jeon Jungkook, I taught you better than this. You can't expect to place yourself back in her life just like that. You need to give her time to process everything. Let her warm up to you a bit." Namjoon stated.

Jungkook poked the insides of his cheek ugh his tongue.-a habit of his when he is thinking of something quite serious-

After Lisa deadpanned a "no" to the guy's offer, the 34 year old immediately shrunk into a 5 year old boy that his hyungs know so well.

His bunny like cheeks puffed out making his plump lips more adorable. The guy was severely disappointed. He wanted to make things right. Better for Lisa and her children.

Despite her surprising response, Jeon Jungkook was never the person who gave up easily. He is a determined fella and always will be. Just like his father.

So now there was another task at hand he was gonna accomplish it now matter what it takes.

The guy is head over heels for Lalisa Manoban and he wanted her and no other.

It's her and only her

• • •

"Lisa sit your butt down. You're making me dizzy."

Jisoo glared at the pacing girl in annoyance. She along with Rosé sat comfortably on the white king-sized bed in the master bedroom with 4 bubbly kids, each evenly divided on both of the girls' laps.

Rosé was braiding the 1 year old Aris's hair while her son munched on a choco pie. Jisoo was getting to know the 5 year old Athena while Roman never took his eyes off his frantic mother. Worry visible in the boy's eyes.

"Lisa, stop walking back and forth like you're about to pee your pants. You're scaring Aris." Rosé said. The red-headed girl managed to finally sit her best friend down beside her.

Lisa had been at the state ever since Jungkook said the things he said. Not a day had passed since his return and he is already making moves.

Believe her when she said it was hella tempting. Despite his father stepping down from his role as president of South Korea, the Jeon Family is still a very respected bunch. As mentioned before, before Jungkook's father was elected, he was already a quite well known politician.

The man owned J.C,-Jeon Corp-a group of overly successful companies worldwide. Jungkook has billions of dollars under his name and so does his daughter. Athena really had a smooth sailing life ahead of hers. Lisa desperately needed a handful of cash to get her own place, take care of her children, and possibly send them off to college some day.

She wanted them to have a good life as she did. Now that all the gangs and crimes are over with, reality kicked them hard in the ass.