Choices

-FIRST PERSON-{unedited}

-FIRST PERSON-
{unedited}

"Your head was heavily damaged due to the hard hits. Lisa you were in a comma for a month. You could've died if Aroon managed to finish his final blow. And you hyperventilating from the lack of oxygen just made things worse. When you woke, you didn't regain a lot of your memories. Your memories of your parents were back in a blink since you spent basically all your life with them. But your friends and other family members were no so easy to be regained. BamBam was already living with your parents at that time so they didn't bother telling you. Rosé was forbidden to tell you so don't blame her as well."

I'm gonna be honest with you, it hurts. My heart ached to a terrifying degree that I didn't think was possible.

But it made sense

Everything does, now

My eyes were burning red and I barely can feel my legs. Jungkook was being a dear and finally filled me in about the past fiascos, which probably lead to all of this.

What Jungkook had explained seemed like a fantasy. I have never recalled being in a comma or having a bat to my head twice ever in my life.

Me being in the hospital often was well aware in my consciousness. I knew I was ill when I was a kid and I knew I had experiences with nasal cannulas and oxygen tanks, but heck.

I never recalled almost fucking dying!

I was fortunate enough to have a caring boyfriend comforting me as I proceeded everything and cry my heart out.

My heart calmed when I felt his soft kisses on my forehead, nose, cheeks, and then lips.

He repeated the calming gesture until my sons were no more. By then Jin oppa's voice was heard from downstairs, calling us.

Jungkook took one last glance at me with his innocence painted all over his eyes.

"Doll, are you ok?"

I nodded and gave him a tight-lipped smile. He then placed me on my feet and lead me downstairs, our hands entwined.

"Liz?! What happened?! Why are your eyes so red and you like like you have been crying all your life?!"

My red-headed friend ran up to me, pushing the blueberry #2 to the ground. The poor guy fell on Taehyung who hit his head on the couch. Yoongi was busting his lungs along with Hoseok, while Jin and Namjoon rushes over to see if their alright.