Father's Task

{unedited}   (Sorry if thereare any misspelling 😊)

are any misspelling 😊)

Jungkook  P.O.V

6: 30

My alarm read as it let out its annoying shriek. I got out of bed and slipped on a hoodie to cover up my bare torso. The air was cold and the house was quiet. It was strange not going to school every day but at least there will be no more homework or lecturing teachers.

Namjoon hyung had specifically reminded me that we were going over to my dad's office today. More questions and all. The idea never was ideal to me. My father being the president, is a very busy man. He isn't very big on visitors while he is at work. More or like he doesn't even let anyone inside unless it's someone important.

I went inside the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. I was too lazy to do my hair so I just left it, messy and curly. I took a quick shower before getting dress. A black t-shirt, DIMUSI men winter jacket, black jeans, and of course my timberlands.

While driving I can't help of think of a little blondie that graced my lips the other night. She had been texting me but I was too busy to respond. Hopefully, she isn't upset. Thought of taking her out tonight. That girl makes me feel a way that I don't even know how to explain.

Tsk, how stupid of me

Keep your feelings sealed away. Under locks and key.

But again, she's a special one. The one in the middle of all this probably.

I wanted to text her there and then, but I figured it was way too early.

I'll just do it later

"Took you long enough, my youngling.", Namjoon said as I arrived in front of Balirugus's entrance gate. I got out on the car to face my leader who was leaning against the big iron gates. He looked intimating as always. "Relax would you?", I responded trying my hardest not to roll my eyes.

"Give your car keys to Ronny, he'll park it."

I obeyed his command and toss one of our bodyguards my key before climbing into Namjoon's car. "I know you went to Lisa's house the other day, Jungkook. You can't be doing that. The Agree-", before he could finish I cut him off.

"Yeah, yeah, The Agreement, yada- yada. We just kissed, ok."

He immediately snapped his head towards me with eyes literally popping out of his head. I laughed at his state which got me a punch on the arm.

"Good job, youngling."

He ruffled my hair until we both burst out laughing. BTS wasn't big on deals or offers until it comes to our inventory.

A.K.A drugs, alcohol, etc.

So, it's not a surprise that Namjoon hyung would act this way. He was the most laid back person -besides Yoongi- I've ever met.