White Party PT. 1

-FIRST PERSON-

-FIRST PERSON-

"Ready?"

Jisoo unnie was looking down at me from her spot on my bed. We along with Rosé and Jennie were wrapping up our last minute packing before we head to the airport. Just a carry along with snacks and such. It was currently a quarter after 9 and we were filled and anticipation.

"Yea, all done.", I responded.

"Are you sure you want to ride with Salruce to Jeju Island? You can just come with us and BTS.", Jennie worriedly told me.

I had decided to attend the party by the side of my brother so it won't stir up any tension and suspicion if I attended it with BTS or more importantly Jungkook.

"Yes, unnie, I am positive."

"Lisaa, just be careful ok?", Rosé whined with her arms tightening around me. I gave her a tight-lipped smile and nodded, easing my redheaded friend. "Lisa! Let's go!" My brother insisted on driving me to the airport himself since he doesn't trust I would go straight there without any pit stops.

"She's coming! Chill the fuck out Kunpimook!", Jennie yelled back before I could even think of what to say.

I was only wearing a black crop top hoodie with blue-ripped jeans and white Nike sneakers. I decided to change when I got there cause I'm not a fan of the idea of wearing a god darn dress on an airplane. My brother, on the other hand, was decked out with a 2000 dollar white tux. Hell, he was wearing white from head to toe.

I bet his underwear is white too.

Salruce all were nicely dressed in their finest white attire as well. They all would probably make any girls die on the spot.

I stood up and grabbed my small carry on before heading downstairs, accompanied by the girls.

"Ok, Lalisa. We'll see you in a few hours. Fly save.", Jisso unnie assured me as she gave me a hug.

Rosé and Jennie followed suit with their praising words and comforting hug. We'll only be apart for a couple of hours but they made it seem like I'll never see them again.

"You guys have a safe flight too, ok?"

They nodded a response. "Come on Lisa, we need to go." Kunpimook grabbed my backpack and headed for the door. Before we all depart ways, we shared a final group hug and bid each other goodbye.

Now I feel like I'll never see them again. Fuck, what kind of  "see you later" goodbye was this.

They act like I was going to go on a European adventure and probably die there.