Done

{unedited}-FIRST PERSON-

{unedited}
-FIRST PERSON-

What?!

Smack

The!

Smack

Fuck!

Smack

Were!

Smack

You!

Smack

Thinking!

Smack

Jeon Jungkook?!

Double Smack

"Yah! Jennie noona stop hitting me!"

I looked up at the fuming Kim Jennie with her right hand raised, ready to hit my poor body again.

After Lisa went off on me in the room, she ended up barging out and striding to where the girls were. Next thing I knew I was attacked by both Jisso and Jennie.

Jisoo was the first to step on the plate. She sat me down with the others gathered around. The guys all were looking at us amusingly while the girls were literally deadpanning me with their witchy stares.

• • •

"Jeon Jungkook."

Jisoo had on pink sweatpants, a white long-sleeve, and bunny slippers. Her arms were crossed over her chest while her left foot was tapping the white carpeted floor. It was hard to take her seriously since it was still early and everyone was literally half naked.

Well the guys were

All we dudes had on at that time were slip-on sweatpants. Yoongi, Jin, Namjoon and I were the only ones with torsos covered.

"Yes?"

"What were you thinking?"

I scratched my nape as a response. She was right. What was I thinking?

One thing I have learned ever since T.U.A started that was never EVER play by the enemies rules. You see, on a battlefield, there is a lot that can happen.