The End

-FIRST PERSON-

-FIRST PERSON-

What the hell?

I glared at my father with disgust and total shock. It hasn't been even 2 hours when he departed and now here he is. 8 hours early.

Was he buffing when he said we had 10 hours?

Silence filled the room. Only our heavy breathing was heard. Yoongi has gotten off the floor and now shielding his girlfriend with his body.

Namjoon and Seokjin managed to push the rest of the girls behind them before my father made his entrance.

I was stuck in the middle, face to face with the enemy.

My father had a grin plastered on his face while his head shifted around the room and scanned our reactions.

Is this funny to him?

It felt like a million years with this staring contest we were doing. My father had a triumph expression which made me wanted to punch it right off him.

My respect for the man had disappeared with a snap of a finger ever since The White Party.

My father acts like he has some big dick energy stored up in his system but all I see is an uptight man.

My father now had his arms crossed over his chest and his eyes were like a magnifying glass. It felt like he knew every single one of our strengths and weaknesses.

I didn't mind him looking at me or my hyungs but his attention specifically averted towards the girls. Towards Lisa.

If he wasn't my father I swear he would be lying on the floor bleeding right then and there.

"Jungkook. I see you have chosen the right choice my son."

I smirked at the man's words before replying.

"You said 10 hours. You're early."

"Well, as president I have way more important things to do then wait around for my son to decide his fate. So I decreased your time limit."

Excuse me?

"Now I want to make this very understanding to all of you, so, come on. Sit." His hands reached out towards the couches, signaling us to sit down.

I didn't waste anytime but obeyed his command. The others just looked at me like I'm on drugs or something.

"Guys, just sit. Nothing is happening yet, ok?"