The Agreement

. . .

His along Lisa's distinct footsteps were the only noise he could hear as they walked down the long hallway of his HQ on the first floor. Before receiving the message from his necklace keeper, he had discussed the postpone fiasco with his hyungs. They concluded that it had something to do with the fact of Lisa finding out the truth. He could barely think knowing that she could be in harm's grasp sooner or later. It eased him a little after he saw her text. The safest place for her to be right now was by his side.

"I see you took your time, youngest.", one of his leaders, Seokjin said eyeing the girl next to him.

"I just went to pick Lisa up, no biggy.", he responded, trying not to stir up false ideas.

The girls had pulled Lisa to the side, bombarding her with a bunch of questions. He sat by tiresome Yoongi while unwrapping a cherry lollipop. They were seated upstairs in their private section and everyone was anticipating for some kind of answer.

Namjoon finally stood up and spoke, broking the silence. "Ok, all we know so far is 18 students received the postpone email. Minus all of us, there are 7 more unknown. Hint, Salruce."

"Cardigan and the Regional Reform school has connections with many politicians. Based on its success, most of the financials of both schools are funded by the government. Especially by the vice president. Namjoon and I's father.", Seokjin added. Jungkook took a glance at the girls sitting across from him and as he expected, they were studying the spokes like a hawk. Even though Jennie and Jisoo has known about T.U.A, -more than the other guests- the boys still didn't dare reveal all of it to them.

"T.U.A is a secret that all of us burdened to keep. And with that, it can cause major trouble. And we all know whose name is written in bold letters right on top of the word trouble when it comes to the association. Kwon Ji-yong." The boys almost flinched at the sound of those words.

Kwon Ji-yong is the only politician who knows about T.U.A. And surprisingly, he is one of their top buyers from both gangs. There were many threats being made and battles to fight when he found out. At first, it was a sit-down situation. But when Ji-yong stepped out of line, they had to hit him so hard he couldn't even see the line from where he landed.

Trust me, he did NOT like it

"So, we have decided to shut down T.U.A until we find out more. Salruce in agreement as well.", the leader's voice adjusted inside everyone's head. The boys had already known this information and were just there for moral support of the girls. "Both gangs came to an agreement. For us to work together and get to the bottom of this, the girls will be kept as far away from this as possible."