Here We Come Mr. Initiator

Lalisa Manoban

"Lisa! Lisa!", her mom shouted. She shook her head to wake up from her thoughts and looked at her mother. "Uh, yes mom?" 

"Honey, are you ok? You haven't touched your breakfast yet. It's getting cold." She looked down at her waffles, bacon, and eggs just sitting on her plate. It was 3 days after the cafe meeting and the bus action. She needed time to think it through so she didn't talk about it much. Tension was building up between her and her brother. Kunpimook was determined to get the little silver chain. They argued and fought. They disagreed and agreed. They yelled and cried. Shit, they act like a damn couple.

"I'm sorry. I was just thinking of something.", she responded with a tight-lipped smile. Her mother nodded and continued to enjoy her breakfast. "Alright, I must be off. Many meetings to attended and a lot of money to make." He kissed his wife and two children, bid them goodbye and headed to his company. 

"Now you two hurry up. Your school work isn't going to do its own.", their mother uttered as she stood up and collected their plates. "Yes, mother.", the siblings responded.

"Lisa, I'll take you to school."

Lisa turned around to see her brother standing before her. She shook her head. "I can go alone. I don't need you with me 24/7, BamBam." Her brother sighed. "Please Liz, you have to understand why I need to keep an eye on you now more than ever. And if you just took the bracelet Mark offered, I wouldn't have to."

She snickered. "I don't care. Jungkook met me first. He gave me the hint to all this. He led me to the truth with a little silver chain and a couple of sentences. And what did you do? Nothing. You kept everything from me. You were blinded by my role as your little sister. You couldn't come to your senses that it was time for me to know. So I won't accept anything from Salruce until I know who I can trust. Until then brother, I am keeping this necklace. So don't try to convince me. You brought this onto yourself." 

After the surprisingly speech she just made, which FYI was totally out of her comfort zone because she would never dear to speak to her Oppa that way, she walked out the front door confidently, leaving her brother in the dust of her thunderstorm. 

It was still a little too early for her to start walking to school, so she decided to make a visit to the park. "THE PARK" A piece inside her wanted to see if "he" was there. Even though he might be dangerous, she wanted to thank him. For driving her into the path of truth.  But he wasn't there. The little oak tree that he once leaned on was empty. Somehow it felt weird to see it unoccupied. Aish, she was losing it.    

Jennie, Jisoo, and Rosé greeted her as she arrived at the gates of her school. The girl's stunning beauty and sweet smile immediately caught her attention. Her feet started to move to them without hesitation. 

"Hey, Manoban. You look confident today.", Jennie said. The girl's statement made her chuckle. "You can call me Lisa, Jennie.", she told her. "No Thanks." 

"Liz, it's time to decide what we are going to do about all this. With you and the two youngsters of Salruce and BTS possibly involved in a love triangle, we need to do something, now. Before both gangs are aware of this situation.", Jisoo said. 

"Regarding the fact that Mark already knew about Lisa and her encounter with Jungkook, I conclude that all the gangs know by now." Jennie was right Lisa thought. There was a high chance that words have spread between the gangs. Gang members have a code. That to always protect its members and never be defeated by another. So in conclusion, Lisa might be the reason they probably gonna go to war.