2

-FIRST PERSON-

-FIRST PERSON-

"Jungkookie! Over here!"

A smile quickly emerged on my face when I spotted my older sister waving her hand playfully in the air. She had on a black cap, and mask, a white long sleeve, covered by a thick winter coat, and a pair of gray vans. About a couple of feet away were 2 personal body guards that take glances at her now and then. Probably sent by my father.

After my hand completely pulled away from Lisa's hold, I turned my back and dear not to look back. My heart was still hammering and the urge of getting back on the next flight to Korea was consuming me.

My father had made it pretty clear that me going to the U.S was an absolute yes. During the car ride, he had laid out a whole bunch of rules I must follow when I'm away.

1. Grades: A-B
2. When going out, have to be covered from head to toe.
3. Have at least 2 body guards along at all times.
4. Do not fly back to Korea or go to Korea for any reason
5. No contact with anyone back home
6. Finish School before continuing anything else

Other than those, I'm basically free to do whatever I want. But that doesn't mean I agree with them though. We had an argument about what's right n wrong during the car ride to the airport. I felt bad for our driver to hear us bicker all the way there.

But as I said, my father had a soft spot for kids. Especially his. So of course he adjusted some things. I was allowed to be in contact with my hyungs and unnies, but they cannot know where I am or which university I was attending.

I frustratingly agreed. My destination was arranged to be Chicago. But I flew to New York, where Somi was publicly known to be. Somi had attended Harvard and lived most of her life in Chicago. She finished school a few years back but chose to stay in the States since she so called "fell in love" with it. My older sister can be so cringy sometimes.

After I got through security and finally made my way to my gate, I didn't waste anytime but to call Namjoon hyung.

"Jungkook! Are you alright?!" It only took 1 ring for the guy to pick up. I had to plug in headphones for how loud he was.

"I'm fine. I'm at the airport now."

"Did your father let you make a last call goodbye to us, youngling?" Seokjin added.

"No. He let me stay in contact with you guys."

After my comment I heard high fives and chuckles in the background. "Well, that's great. Tell us where your heading Jungkook. What university are you attending?" Namjoon asked.

A long sigh escaped my lips and I dragged my left hand down my face. "I'm sorry, but I can't say. As long as I keep my whereabouts a secret, I'm free to talk to you guys."

There was silence between the lines before Seokjin's voice came through the speaker. "We understand youngling. Just be careful ok?"

"I know."