Level Rise!

{unedited}

{unedited}

-FIRST PERSON-

"How can you keep such a thing from me for all these years Kunpimook!"

I was staring at my older brother, well I'm starting to question if he is my older brother now.

My eyes was filled with anger and glassy tears as I looked at the person I trust and looked up to my whole life.

My brother was no doubt my biggest hero. All the memories of park swings, tea parties, and him teaching me how to ride my princess bike was all seem to be make believe now.

My heart hurts and the gears in my body was ready to shut down any minute now. Tears were streaming down my face like my waterfall. I couldn't stop it anymore even if I wanted to.

I was hurting too much. The fact that my brother might really not be my brother was just frightening.

I love Kunpimook with all my heart. Even if he was such a dick these past week but I know he was doing it out of love and care.

But this, it was too much. After hearing my uncle state that Kunpimook was his son, my mind just shut down.

My shoulders fell, my heart shattered, and my eyes were submerged in my tears. What also surprised me is that Jungkook stood up in a flash and grabbed Aroon by the collar before leading him out of the restaurant. Leaving me shaken in my seat.

A few minutes later of me sulking in my seat, the vision of the girls came into view.

Jungkook probably had called them. I thought.

"Lisa! You're ok, we're here." I heard Rosé's voice and then her arms wrapped around my body.

"That son of a bitch.", Jennie uttered eyeing Aroon who was with Jungkook and now the rest of BTS along with Kunpimook by the restaurant's entrance.

The sight of my brother just made everything worse. Soon enough, he walked over to me and took him in his arms. My mind refused but my body was too overwhelmed to fight back. And now here we are.

I know Kunpimook was hurting as well. I could see it in his eyes. The glint of sadness and wet dots are very visible.

"Lisa....please, let me explain.", he said, his voice cracking.

I shook my head and backed up as I wrapped my arms around my body.

"No. J-just stay there." My words immediately made him halt in his tracks. Tears had started to fall down his cheeks by now.

"Just answer me one thing, ok? Is Aroon my f-father as well?"

Kunpimook let out a heavy sigh before parting his lips to speak, "No, your parents are your biological ones."