Mission Sucess

{unedited}

{unedited}

-FIRST PERSON-

"He's coming your way Jungkook!" I heard Namjoon yell from the other side of my ear piece. I quickly pulled my cap down as I turned my back on him.

Aroon Manoban

After what happened yesterday, we have all decided to end this once and for all.

Everyone has a weakness, despite how powerful they might be.

Yoongi has informed us of a specific laptop owned by Aroon that he had seen be carried around when they guy go meets up with my father.

By Taehyung's close monitoring, we were able to have acknowledged that there was a meeting arranged for them tonight at one of the 5 star restaurants on Jeju Island.

We have come of with a plan involving a very simple concept. Blend, grab, bag, and go.

Simple

The original idea was for Yoongi hyung to be in the restaurant along with Aroon and my father to slip the laptop into his bag.

Blend, grab, bag and go kinda thing.

But in my mind that was just not gonna work. Yoongi may be quiet and sneaky but he's not fast on his feet.

So, I took on the job. It took me about 2 hours to convince the boys to let me do this.

It's really annoying sometimes to be the youngest and have all of them literally lay on top of me as a human shield.

I appreciate their concerns, I do, but get off my back before it falls off.

Lisa was pestering me with a bunch of cons of why I should've been doing this. I didn't mind it, she was too cute for me to stop her.

I patiently listened to my cherry blossom as she went on and on trying to persuade me not to take on this "dangerous mission". Well at least that's how she puts it.

• • •

-Flashback-

"This is not a good idea." Lisa said firmly for the nth times, her hands on her hips.

I looked at her amusingly with a grin visible on my face.

She's so darn cute