The Other Side Of The Crescent

{unedited}

{unedited}

Lisa P.O.V

"Yahhh!! Lisa! You made me drop my ice cream!!", my red-haired friend whined.

Currently, Rosé and I were hanging out at one of Seoul's most popular parks. We needed a day to be ourselves for once.

"I did no such thing!", I responded throwing my arms up in the air.

She gave me a glare before continuing to her strawberry ice cream. After the "incident" that happened on the rooftop with Jungkook, I haven't heard from him. Not even a text. I tried to reach out to him once in a while but it was useless. I figured he was busy solving the equation that all of us were dying to know the answer for.

The boys weren't lying about keeping us girls far, far away from the fiasco. Even though Jungkook said he would let us in, he did no effort of it. It's been a week and still no school. I know, no school is awesome! But if you are so used to it and suddenly the whole thing is cut off from you plus not knowing when you gonna go back, it is pretty stressful.

"I don't know why we are eating ice cream when it's freezing cold outside."

I turned to my friend to find her all covered in her pink dessert. I couldn't help but laugh at her childish state.

"What do you mean?! Anytime is ice cream time.", she declared. I shook my head and smiled at her dorkiness. With ice cream smeared all over her mouth and she returned the smile which made me awe inside. She was always good at aegyo even though she wasn't trying. Heck, I think it's possible that she was born with it. 

Jennie and Jisoo had gone "away" to figure things out of their own. We offered to tag along but they refused. Something about it being way too complicated for us. 

"Life is hard Rosé. Ever since we found out about T.U.A, life has been haaaard." 

My friend nodded in agreement. We sighed and leaned back to rest our bodies on the wooden park bench. 

And that's when lightning struck

"Ladies..", a welcoming man's voice reached our ears. The guy had on a white turtle neck, black pea coat, black jeans, and leather winter boots. Rosé immediately wiped her pink dessert off her face and nudged me by the shoulder. I turned to her and her head went up pointing to the guy. 

I hesitantly turned to the guy, "Uh um, Hey." 

He smirked, "I'm Jung Jaehyun, nice to finally meet you, Park Chaeyoung and of course Lalisa Manoban.

So much for a normal day  

"I know this might be alarming and out of the blue, but I come on behalf of a close friend of mine. I am guessing you know him, Mark Lee."

My eyebrows raised in a "really" gesture. This guy seems pretty legit. He dressed for the rich and he sounded for the serious. And with Mark's name coming out of his mouth, there is no doubt about it.