White Party PT. 3

-FIRST PERIOD-

-FIRST PERIOD-

"Aroon Manoban"

As soon as those words came out of my father's mouth, it was like death stroke me. My heart raced a million miles and anger just flooded my eyes. The sight of that man standing before me was the worst thing I wish I could unsee. I was mad. I was angry. Hell, I was head down furious.

How the fuck, did my father had the audacity of inviting him of all people here. HERE! When he knows Lisa will be present as well. Fuck, my blood was boiling and it wasn't gonna stop anytime soon.

I felt so stupid of not realizing that he could be here tonight. If I've known, no way in hell was I letting Lisa attend this event.

"Jungkook, what's wrong?"

By the time Lisa could get a chance to ask, I had already pulled her closer to me. I couldn't risk Aroon seeing her here. Not after what he had done.

"This isn't a party, it's a god darn initiation."

Lisa's eyebrows furrowed a little as I said those words. I could tell she was clearly confused. I didn't want to tell Lisa the whole story just yet. It wasn't my place to tell her. Ever since the car crash, things have just turned upside down. And it's all because of him. Aroon Manoban.

"What? I don't get it. What's your father up to Jungkook?"

I gazed into her doe eyes and it's breaking my heart of how the innocent side of her is about to be torn apart. Ever since I met Lisa that day at the park, she always seemed like an innocent little girl that had the world at her feet.

I have known Lisa in many ways before our little encounter that night. Mostly because of the great surname that she claimed.

"Manoban"

Her father was a wealthy and well-respected man. He was the definition of the word devoted. For as long as I have known, Mr.Manoban was great at his job and spent countless hours at work. But he still somehow managed to make sure his family gets the attention they need.

His rank in political affairs was very high. One of the reasons why my father is very good friends with him.

Our parents' reputation and the risk of driving our family name into the ground was one of the main reasons why T.U.A was kept a secret all these years. It was never meant to get out. Not like this.

Everything we built was going to waste if we just give it up like that. I for sure am willing to create a World War III if it meant saving T.U.A's ass.

I slightly glanced at my hyungs and they clearly we're aware of the mess we were in right now. They have warned me countless times about Lisa and her powerful family. Of how it is a risk if she found out the truth and what the word behind her name could possibly bring.