Awestruck

Last Time:

Julian blushed and leaned forward, "Tom Marvolo Riddle." He hissed in parseltongue and the occamy grabbed the turban from the stunned wizard at the exact same time Julian thrust the orb forward to touch the head. Quirrell collapsed with a scream and another soul fragment ...

XXXXXXXXXX

"This place is beautiful." Silvia exclaimed in awe at the stone walls of the castle.

"Indeed, it's a shame a manipulative prick is in charge." Severus muttered as they walked the halls.

Sophia blushed as she held Severus's arm, "So where should we stay?"

"Yes, we'll wait a couple days to start annoying the old fool. A couple days where we won't leave our room." Silvia purred as she took Severus's other arm.

Severus smiled, "I'm sure we'll be able to find a place all to ourselves." He said knowing a good deal of the castle isn't used even with all the students here so he won't have to kick out Slughorn to take his professor's quarters back, which will only go against their goal of fixing the education system. After all, removing a teacher will only hurt the students further and make this more difficult so it's off to find a honeymoon suite all for themselves. Just as they were about to turn the corner into a hall filled with classrooms that were never used, they heard a jingle of a bell and felt a breeze. "That's strange. The classrooms here should all be shut- ...this is not what was here before."

Instead of the hall filled with the classrooms like Severus has seen many times before there was one pair of French doors that were wide open revealing a lavish living room being warmed by a large fireplace. The ceiling was domed and had a charmed scene of the night sky, which hung over dark wooden furniture that had vine like carvings that matched the designs on the wall. A circular glass table set with three chairs in an open kitchen and a balcony overlooking the lake while maintaining some privacy with tall trees completed the honeymoon suite.

"It seems Hogwarts wants us to be comfortable." Severus said as he set his things on the floor.

"She's one hell of a decorator too." An awestruck Silvia exclaimed as she dropped her luggage to look around and immediately found the large doors that lead to the lavish master bedroom and bathroom.

"I'll say." Sophia smiled as she looked around at all the little details like the vine pattern etched into the glass of the table. Just when Severus turned to close the doors so they could explore in peace they heard a distant scream echo through the halls and he ran out of the suite with his wives. The scream seemed to come from a floor below them so they went looking.

"Julian, what happened?" Severus asked as he, Silvia and Sophia came running around the corner and saw Quirrell laying out cold on the floor without his turban, which was in the small occamy's mouth.

Julian simply smiled and held up his little glass soul orb, "I found the rest of Tom!" He exclaimed happily.

Severus's eyes narrowed, "We talked about what was to happen if you found Tom's main fragment Julian. You were supposed to talk to us first before confronting the piece of soul that was basically the dark lord." Severus said seriously.

"You also tell me not to let an opportunity pass by and I didn't." Julian smiled cheekily, but his godfather wasn't swayed. Either way he couldn't bring himself to regret what he did. "Tom's last fragments were in a diadem and Professor Quirrell." He commented as his godfather knelt down to feel the man's pulse on his neck.

"He'll be fine. The goblins didn't have a problem removing yours, but I'm not sure why he passed out." Severus said relieved to feel a strong pulse. The occamy dropped the now unraveled turban on the professor's face and ignored the look on Severus's face for being cheeky as he landed on Julian's head.