Formed

Last Time:

The young wizard frowned and nodded. It wasn't Tom's fault really, but they couldn't forget what Voldemort did. Tom will need protection from those who hated Voldemort until something can be arranged ...

XXXXXXXXXX

Julian woke up early the next morning to check on the soul fluttering in the orb. He was happy to see that the soul was now fully healed, "Tom's soul is healed!" He exclaimed excitedly as he leapt out of bed effectively startling his occamy from his perch.

'The bottled human is ready? Good, my human won't have to carry him now!' Tanzanite hissed as he righted himself on the small perch and watched as his human get dressed.

"True, Tanzanite!" Julian laughed as he put his shirt on and once he finished dressing, he grabbed his necklace holding the little glass orb. He placed the necklace around his neck and let Tanzanite perch on his head before running out of his bedroom. "Dad! Dad! Tom is ready to be healed!" He exclaimed and blushed sheepishly as he realized his father was still asleep or, at least, Brian was asleep until Julian started yelling. "Sorry, Dad." He said with a light chuckle as his Dad groaned.

Brian yawned as he stood up, "It's alright. It's only ..." Brian glanced at the clock and chuckled, "Five in the morning." He said shooting an amused smile at his son who looked rather sheepish. "Let me get dressed and we'll go." He said and smiled amusedly as Julian ran to the kitchen to start the coffee maker for his Dad.

XXXXXXXXXX

Remus woke up the next morning feeling like shit. He was run down, covered in minor wounds including a bite mark on his arm and it looked like a few pieces of hair was ripped from his scalp. It wasn't unlike how he felt after a full moon, but it had nothing to do with that at all. In fact, Sirius was the reason ...

The werewolf groaned as he slowly stood up from the uncomfortable chair he was sleeping in as a dark skinned woman wearing dark blue scrubs from St. Pearl came in, "How is he, Megan?"

"He's settled for now ... I administered the first round of every medication he needs. You will notice some mild side effects." Megan said as she pulled out three cases of potions and set them on the dining room table for Remus to view.

"What kind of side effects should I look out for?" The werewolf asked as he moved over to the dining table in spite of his aching joints wanting him to stop moving entirely.

Megan smiled as she pointed to the first case, "Luckily for you, this one makes him sleepy and considering what a fuss your friend kicked up last night you'll be happy for that." She said knowing full well that Remus did everything he could to help her keep Sirius from hurting himself in his desperate attempts to get away. Despite being weakened by years of imprisonment Sirius still made it difficult for the healer and Remus, "The other two are different. They can both cause rashes. This ointment will help if anything like a red blistery rash appears. If you see anything like a purple tinge to his lips or nails contact me immediately and stop giving him those two only. Don't stop giving him the first one. It's just a special nutrition potion for a healthy weight gain and won't hurt him. In fact, the sleepy side effect will help if you see any side effects from the others. I wrote the names, dosage and time to administer for each on the cases, which are charmed to glow when you have to give a potion."

"Of course, but how will I contact you?" Remus asked knowing the minister had no intention of letting Sirius leave in his condition and he could leave his friend's side long.

"Ah, yes, I told you last night that the floo will be shut off, but didn't explain." Megan chuckled, but there was a good reason she didn't get to explain.