Mind, Body, Home

Last Time:

At least, he can use the cloak to his advantage since being invisible can be useful for watching your enemies ...

XXXXXXXXXX

Darkness ... so much darkness ... so much pain ...

He didn't know where he was or when he'd stop just floating uncontrollably through this vast cold darkness and just find something solid to hold onto. Something that wasn't the lightning bolt shaped scar that seared him when he got too close, only adding to his pain. However, what felt like years passed and he only felt more fear and deep pain as his situation seemed hopeless and never changing save for the screams of a child in pain. A child he wanted so badly to help. It wasn't until he felt a comforting warmth start pulling him gently towards something. This warmth dulled the odd pain he was constantly in. The sharp agonizing pain that was like he was torn into pieces eased and he finally felt calm enough to wonder. Wonder why he was in pain in the first place? Why can't he remember? Where the hell was this warmth taking him? What happened to that child? That final question worried him the most ...

In a cozy daze he felt himself, as odd as it sounded, being placed inside something, but it was so nice, and for once he didn't feel like he was floating out of control, so he didn't care so much. The best change was the little voice of the same child that seemed to come from all around him and, more importantly, the child sounded happy now. It made him happy as if he wasn't alone and he constantly tried to move closer to the voice. Sadly, despite the sweet voice telling him he was safe he still felt broken in a way. However, even that eventually changed when one by one other little, but very familiar, entities came into the space he was in.

It was as if he could sense them. Of course, he was thrilled and carefully tried to move towards each of them as they tried to make their way toward him. Soon they were all close to each other and it felt right. Each time they brushed another one of them a spark went through them and he noticed that they'd stick together for a split second. He, and soon all the others, realized this was something more. As if they were trying to fuse, but there was something off.

Until they could figure it out they just floated around together and listened to the sweet child's voice grow older as time passed. They all knew he was trying to tell them things, but they couldn't quite comprehend the content. It probably had something to do with the container they were in because they heard voices clearly in other places before they came here. If it wasn't for the fact that they felt safe it would be a concern, but for now it wasn't so they waited and listened.

The waiting only lasted a few years when he noticed another entity enter. As he floated over to greet this one with the others something else came in. It was another like them, but there was so much anger and hate that they backed up for a moment. After a second sizing up the tiny angry entity, they rushed forward and the six entities tackled the seventh one. Despite the clear conscious attempts to pull away and assert control, the first six got around him and they were able to stick like usual, but they didn't break away like usual. In fact, they began getting more and more stuck ...

A part of it felt scary, but it also felt right. They-no ... he soon felt whole again, but there was only a small amount of time to savor the glorious feeling before being rudely grabbed by an unseen force. He was dragged out of the cozy container and was assaulted a slew of new, and yet rather familiar, sensations ...

Cold ... wet ... dizzy ... sick ... headache ... light ... ringing ...

All of that hit him at once and it scared him ...

"Mr. Riddle, we're not-"

He felt something come close and touch him and became even more frightened, "NO!"