~

"Sorry I'm so late everyone! The principle wouldn't stop rambling on about God knows what." said a lady who Taehyung assumed was the teacher. It was quite obvious that she was comfortable with the class as she was complaining about the head teacher, which most teachers wouldn't dare to do as students have a tendency to cause trouble when they're bored.

She quickly made her way to stand in the middle of the circle of students but before she could explain what the class was to do, she noticed an unfamiliar face.

"Oh, are you Taehyung? Nice to meet you and, hehe, sorry for the bad first impression. I'm Mrs Choi." She said apologetically and Taehyung just replied with a nod and smile, being the shy boy he was.

"We can't have you being mute in a drama class, can we? Why don't you tell us something about yourself." Mrs Choi encouraged. She knew how nerve wracking it could be when asked to say something about yourself but in a drama class, she thought it was important that he felt like he could talk to the other students.

"U-uhm okay. I am 17 years o-"

"No! None of that nonsense. We wanna hear something juicy," the particularly laid back teacher said, "have any girls caught your eye yet?"

The whole class were on edge for his reply because, obviously, he was so attractive. Some girls began to sort their hair out and push their painfully flat chests forwards, but Taehyung's next sentence stunned them.

"No, but that's only because I like boys." Taehyung said with a light chuckle, which made the rest of the class laugh with him and caused the teachers face to go crimson, as well as the girls who were trying to get his attention.

"Sorry I shouldn't have assumed that you were heterosexual, my bad," she said in a very rushed manner, patting her red cheeks with the back of her hands, "So... have any boys?" she asked with humour in her tone, still embarrassed.

"N-no. Not yet." Taehyung replied in between giggles.

~

The whole class began to work in pairs on some improvised dialogue. Taehyung and Seokjin decided to work with each other, although they were only really talking rather than doing work - typical.

"Hey I'm actually offended that I haven't caught your eye yet. Are you not stunned by my beauty?" Seokjin questioned, still full of himself. He started fluffing up his hair and pouting his lips as he waited for Taehyung to reply to his self absorbed question.

"He he, don't take it personally Jin." He giggled.

"I'm joking, I like manly men."

"And you're saying that I'm not a manly man?" Taehyung replied with a pout, stunned that he was called unmanly to his face.

"Not really. You're a little cutie, though," Seokjin concluded pinching his cheeks in one hand, "aww. You're such a bottom." He snorted, which resulted in a smack on the back of his head from Taehyung.

"What about you Jin, do you like anyone?"

"Ahh... I used to be in a relationship but it got ruined. He's with someone else now, though. I really should get over him, but it's hard to. He is such a genuine and kind-hearted guy, y'know? He's so attractive, too," Seokjin began and got lost in his thoughts. The corners of his mouth were lightly tugged into a smile,

"Me and him were childhood friends and we grew up together. We're still in the same friendship group now, which kind of sucks, really, because his new boyfriend is my other best friend." Seokjin rambled, and his soft smile was replaced with an aching expression.