二十八

~

Their lips moved in sync perfectly. The nervousness Taehyung was feeling beforehand had been numbed as if Jungkook was his drug. His excitement increased as he grew more confident with his actions.

His insecurities and concerns turned to dust; he no longer felt like he was going to fall off of the tightrope.

They pulled apart, studying each other's expressions momentarily.

Taehyung's shaking fingers ran through the younger's soft locks and lightly tugged at them, pulling him even closer. Their lips met again. However, this time when Jungkook nibbled at his lower lip, asking for access, he didn't feel the need to run away or hide anymore. He felt assured.

He opened his mouth, allowing Jungkook to explore his unknown cavern. It took him a little while to get the hang of it, but his tongue soon enough found the perfect rhythm with plenty of help from Jungkook.

The kiss wasn't driven by lust, nor desperation. It was filled with passion and indescribable emotions which could only be shown through a kiss.

Taehyung slowly pulled away from the kiss, heavily breathing as he relaxed on Jungkook's lap, allowing Jungkook to sit up.

"You're not gonna run off like last time, are you?" Jungkook joked, stroking circles on Taehyung's back.

"No," Taehyung smiled, his heart still beating wildly, "C-can we maybe watch a movie?"

Jungkook licked his swollen lips as he nodded, "Of course we can. What film would you like?" He asked, wrapping the once-abandoned blanket around Taehyung, who was scooting back onto the sofa.

"Hmm," Taehyung thought, snuggling into the blanket, "Bee Movie?"

"Okay, I'll put it on." Jungkook agreed. He turned on Netflix and was soon searching for the movie and starting it, making Taehyung let out a squeal of excitement.

Jungkook smiled when the movie started playing, trying to hide the fact that the boy, who was cosy in the blanket next to him, made his heart constantly flutter.

Meanwhile, Taehyung couldn't think of a reason as to why they kissed again and why it felt so natural. He had barely spent any time with him before their sleepover, yet he was just so easy to get along with, despite all of the 'friendly' teasing.

He was having such a good night that he somehow managed to forget the reason why had gone to their house in the first place. It was for Lisa. Without her, he wouldn't have shared his second kiss with Jungkook, nor would he have been able to spend a night getting closer to him.

Taehyung was thankful in that sense, but he wasn't grateful of how awkward she made him feel earlier on. Although, he didn't know why she suddenly lashed out like she did. He made a mental note to investigate further as he focused back on the movie playing on the TV which he had requested.

~

Perhaps the Bee Movie wasn't as interesting as he remembered it was from his childhood memories, or maybe he just had an exhausting day.

Either way, he found himself dozing off on Jungkook's shoulder, getting gently tapped on the forearm by him, "I see you enjoyed the movie, hmm?" Jungkook chuckled, softly raking his fingers through Taehyung's bangs on his forehead.