十一

~

The drama students sat in a circle on the carpet with the teacher stood in the middle explaining their upcoming performance, although not many people were actually listening and, instead, were tracing shapes with their finger on the floor.

Seokjin was busy braiding mini plaits into Taehyung's soft hair, leaving Taehyung with his eyes shut, eyebrows furrowed and his mouth left ajar, loving the tingly feeling it left on his scalp and the shivers it sent down his spine, "Wow Jin, you should get into the hair industry!" He groaned out.

"Is it really that good?" Seokjin queried with a chuckle. Taehyung just replied with a grunt from the back of his throat, catching the attention of a few other class mates around the class. The girls who heard his noises started giggling with each other as they each stole glances at Taehyung.

"Tae," Seokjin whispered as he prodded his shoulder blade rapidly from behind, "keep the moans down, dude! They think you're gonna have an-"

"Seokjin, do you not hear me talking to the class?" Mrs Choi asked sternly with an eyebrow raised. In reply, Seokjin just let out a sigh, muttered a quiet 'sorry' and shut his mouth. Taehyung was utterly shocked.

"Good." Mrs Choi replied and focused her attention back onto the class.

"You're not gonna give her a piece of your mind? Woah, that's a first." Taehyung questioned in disbelief, although it was just loud enough for Seokjin to hear. Seokjin shook his head before saying in a hushed tone, "Nope. I can't get any more behaviour points or I have to do this thing called college service."

"College service? What do you mean?"

"It's kinda like community service, but in a college. Litter picking and shit. When I got sent out the class in science earlier I 'crossed the line' or something." Seokjin quietly groaned and Taehyung let out a small 'oh'. The whole class stood up and walked into pairs and small groups which left both Taehyung and Seokjin startled because they had no idea what they were meant to be doing.

Mrs Choi saw the confusion in their faces, so she asked if they understood the task which they were given. They both nodded and put a thumbs up, although actually they had no clue what she just explained.

When she walked away, Taehyung cleared his throat and made his way to a couple of boys who looked extremely similar, "What are we meant to be doing exactly?"

"We're coming up with ideas for our end of term performance." One of them answered while the other continued plotting ideas onto a large piece of paper laid on the floor with multiple coloured sharpies splashing ink everywhere.

"Is there a particular theme?" Taehyung asked, trying to think of ideas in order to help his class.

"Nope, but the music and dance students are gonna be joining us for it so it just needs to include all three classes." Taehyung thanked him and when his face was out of sight from the boy, he rolled his eyes out of frustration How on Earth were people going to come up with ideas without a given theme by the teacher?

He made his way to his bag while brainstorming and realised that his water bottle had drenched his entire bag because the lid wasn't tight enough. "Just my luck, huh." Taehyung mumbled to himself as he dragged out all of the books and folders which were thoroughly drenched from his drink.

After pulling out multiple mushy papers from his bag, his heart sank to see his notebook seemingly drowning in the liquid. He frantically peeled the sticky pages apart, the ones that he spent hours and hours on, but felt relief wash over him when he noticed that only a couple were ruined and that the rest were luckily only a bit damp.