十二

~

"Rise and shine, baby Jeonie." Jungkook's mother greeted, a coffee in each of her hands as she strolled into his bedroom. She placed both of the mugs on his nightstand and sat next to him on the bed.

He was woken up after feeling his bed dip behind him and two small hands shaking his shoulders. His eyes slowly opened as he waited for them to adjust them to the sunlight, enjoying the smell of coffee next to him, although it wasn't quite bribing enough for him to actually move and get it.

"Five more minutes," he pleaded, hiding his head back in his duvet, although his mother was quick to pull them back again.

"Get in the shower and brush your teeth, I'll make breakfast for us all." She said, leaning forward to kiss his forehead before she left the bedroom.

When he could see that she was definitely gone, he wiped his head with the back of his hand to take off the lip marks printed right in the centre from the sticky lip gloss his mother wore. He did as she he was told and got in the shower, brushed his teeth and got in his clothes, not forgetting to check out his abs and biceps in the mirror first.

Wide awake, he jogged down the soft carpet stairs with his hair bouncing with every step and entered the kitchen where his mother was. His father was sat on a dining chair with his legs crossed and clutching a newspaper, "Morning Koo."

"Morning Papa, sleep well?" Jungkook queried as he sat with him at the table.

"Your mother wouldn't stop snoring. Does that answer your question well enough?" He replied, making both himself and Jungkook laugh.

"Stop being annoying!" His mother whined from the opposite side of the kitchen as she continued to slice the avocados, making them both laugh at her again.

"Where's Miss Moody?" His father questioned and his mother just shrugged in reply before saying with a role of her eyes, "She said she's not hungry and went back to bed, I'll have to drop her in a bit late, as per usual."

His father tutted at what his mother said, clearly annoyed at his daughter, while she placed three plates of avocado toast on the kitchen table along with some salt and tobasco sauce incase anyone wanted it. Once finished, Jungkook thanked his mother and put it in the sink for someone else to take care of.

He picked up his bag and went to his bedroom to pack some gym clothes because he had both PE and Dance Class that day. Convinced he had enough clothes, he entered the kitchen once again.

"Jungkook, I made lunch for you," she said as she passed him a container filled with nutritious food, "Where's your iron man water bottle?" she asked whilst scanning through the cupboard filled with glasses and mugs.

Jungkook looked inside his bag but realised it wasn't in there, either, "I probably left it in the dance studio yesterday."

His mother nodded and suggested that he checked lost property. She gave him one of her own plain blue water bottles and made it very clear of how expensive it was so he needed to treat it as if it was his baby.

Teasing her, he carelessly threw it, along with his lunch, somewhere in his bag and slung it over his shoulder.

"Bye Mummy, goodbye Papa!" He shouted out before he left the house and drove himself to college, planning on heading to check lost property for his Iron Man water bottle as soon as he got there.

~

Jungkok rarely entered the Performing Arts block simply because he had no classes in there. However, he had gone to have singing lessons there on a few occasions in the year prior, although he stopped taking them due to his overpowering passion for dancing and basketball.

Everything felt fresh to him when he entered that door which lead to a whole new segment of the school for the first time in a long while. He knew that the area for lost property was just past the doors of the theatre. He began walking past it when he stumbled across an old-looking notebook which was lost, lying in front of his feet.

He didn't hesitate to pick it up and inspect the outside of it after brushing the dust from the floor off of it with the palm of his hand. He saw that it was a beige colour, though he assumed it was white when it was bought, the corners slightly bent and a few crinkles here and there. A variety of paint colours were randomly placed in splodges on the front of the notebook, too.

Jungkook was itching to look inside of it despite knowing damn well that it was none of his business. He was about to put it back on the floor where he found it, although guilty thoughts invaded his mind, making him hold onto it for much longer.

He guessed it was some kind of diary and he knew that they are usually packed with secrets, so he thought that he shouldn't just leave it on the floor for anyone to read. More importantly, he decided that it was best if he didn't put it in lost property, either, because anyone has access to it that way. He told himself it would be best if he found out who's it was and handing it to them himself.

Despite his conscience telling him that it was invasive to steal a glance, his inner devil decided for him that it wouldn't hurt anyone to take a tiny peek of whatever secrets are sprawled across the pages. After all, he didn't know who the book belonged to, meaning he wouldn't know who the secrets came from.

He flicked through the pages with his jaw dropped. He was not expecting drawings, he was expecting emotions poured onto the page in writing.

He was stunned by the ethereal talent laid out on the pages in front of him and the range of colours in each of the breathtaking drawings. He definitely did see emotions poured onto the pages in a completely new form to him. His eyebrows furrowed when he noticed something strange, however. The more pages he turned, the more shocked he became.

He saw his eyes drawn beautifully across each and every page. His own eyes.

~