三十

~

"Jungkook, rise and shine!" Dasomi sang in the famous tune as she entered his room. Although, she was met with an empty, unmade bed. She turned on her heel and lightly knocked on the door of the only room she hadn't checked yet: the spare room.

She pushed the door open and was met with Jungkook sleeping peacefully in the spare room, his legs tangled in the duvet. She sat on the bed as she lightly shook him, waking him up, "Why are you in here?" Dasomi first questioned before his eyes could even adjust to the daylight.

Memories of the night before filled his head and his heart felt warm.

He didn't know what to say to his mother, though. He wasn't sure if she would understand why he slept with Taehyung or if she would be okay with it. Luckily for him, Taehyung unlocked the door of the steam-filled en suite, a couple of towels wrapped around his body as he walked into the bedroom.

"Good morning." Taehyung smiled, confusion hinted in his pretty features.

"Morning, Taehyung." Jungkook groaned, stretching in the bed.

"Morning, Taehyung. Did you sleep in here last night?" Dasomi asked. Jungkook caught Taehyung's attention and subtly shook his head, signalling for him to lie.

-earlier that morning-

Taehyung was awoken by subtle movement in the bed. His eyes fluttered open as he felt Jungkook subconsciously pull him onto his chest, snuggling closer into his shoulder.

As the haziness from dreaming faded, he recalled the events of the night prior and how Jungkook found him while he was a sobbing mess. He cringed at the embarrassment from looking so vulnerable and waking him up. He didn't want to disturb him any more than he thought he already had, so he subtly slipped out of Jungkook's grasp and headed for the shower.

He picked up the towels and took a decently long shower, however not too long because he thought it would be rude since it was not his house, and wrapped himself in the lavender scented towels. Just as he unlocked the door, he heard a female voice in the bedroom.

-back to current time-

"N-no, I didn't. The room was too cold for me in here so Jungkook let me swap rooms with him. I just came in a few minutes ago to have a morning shower." He explained, the lie formed so perfectly that it left a sour taste on Taehyung's tongue.

Dasomi let out a loud sound of approval as a smile tugged the corners of her lips up, "Thank goodness. Well done Kookie for treating the guest well," she smiled, heading towards the door, "I'll go down and make some breakfast for you. It should be ready in roughly thirty minutes so, Kookie, get dressed please."

Once the had been gingerly closed, Taehyung and Jungkook shared a look of confusion and relief.

"Thank goodness? What's that supposed to mean?" Taehyung mumbled in confusion, firmly holding the towels on his body as he began to shiver.

"I don't know," Jungkook spoke, dragging himself out of bed. His ebony hair was disheveled from sleeping and his arm had an imprint of how it was resting on the pillow for too long, "I'm going to have a quick shower to wake myself up." He grumbled, making his way to the en suite, half naked.

"In this bathroom?" Taehyung question while gesturing to the small bathroom connected to the bedroom.

"Well, this one's the closest and I'm too tired to walk any further than this." Jungkook complained, closing the bathroom door behind him.

"There are no towels left in there!" Taehyung called, but his voice couldn't be heard over the running water. He giggled at Jungkook's stupidness and got dressed into some clothes from his bag.

He let his hair dry naturally as he began to apply some makeup on his bare skin while using his phone camera as a mirror. He used some concealer to cover some blemishes, which only happened to be noticeable to himself, and some bronzer to enhance his features. Just as he was carefully applying some cherry chapstick, the bathroom door opened, and out came Jungkook, carelessly naked.

"Jungkook! Cover yourself!" Taehyung bellowed, dramatically covering his face as he frowned.

"I live here."

"How would you feel if you came round my house and I was naked?" Taehyung compared, keeping eye level with Jungkook, not daring to look down.

"That'd be nice. I'd like that." Replied Jungkook after pondering on the question with his bottom lip stuck out and hit head lightly nodding.

He sat on the bed with Taehyung, showing him only his bare back as he put on his underwear.

"Psh— H— N-no!" Taehyung covered his face from embarrassment as his words struggled to form themselves.

"Taehyung, please may you get some underwear and some clothes from my room. The underwear is in the drawers next to my bed and the rest is in the wardrobe."

Taehyung nodded through his hands covering his face, making his way to the bedroom to get the items. He chose black boxers with a grey waistband and a black muscle-fit t-shirt along with some ripped jeans. He felt pride in the outfit he chose for him, despite it being pretty simple.

He reentered the spare room, keeping his eyes trained to the floor as he passed the clothes to Jungkook, his rosy cheeks burning.

After multiple seconds, Jungkook smirked as he peered over his shoulder at the boy, "I'm wearing clothes now- you can stop blushing."

"I-I'm not b-blushing," Claimed the tomato-headed boy, packing his makeup back into his travel bag, "Jungkook?"

"Yes, Taehyung?" Jungkook replied as he sat closer to him, not bothering to put on his shirt.

"I haven't said 'thank you', yet. I don't know what I would've done if you didn't help me last night." He honestly admitted with a sheepish grin.

Jungkook gave him a look of empathy before stroking the older's thigh softly, "Don't even worry- I was happy to help you," He genuinely told, "Last night, you said that you get nightmares a lot, right?"

"Mhm." Taehyung hummed.

"Why do you get them? And why were you so, well, affected by them?" He quietly asked, letting his curious hand run freely through Taehyung's wet hair.

"Could I maybe tell you another time? I-It's just not something I tell to everyone. You know, it's a bit personal—"

"No, no, don't worry. I understand," Jungkook rushed, "I didn't mean to sound intrusive."

Taehyung dismissed it and changed his manner from serious to a playful one when he suddenly punched Jungkook's exposed nipple, causing him to shout.

In defence, Jungkook began to tickle Taehyung so powerfully that he fell of the side of the bed. As he hesitantly peered over the edge of the bed, Jungkook saw Taehyung silently crying with laughter while holding his back as he kneeled on the floor.

"Boys! Breakfast!"

~