二十七

~

"So you just expect me to let your butt cheeks sting and not do anything about it?" Jungkook questioned, shifting his weight off from Taehyung and onto the small space on the couch just behind him.

"You're the one who made them hurt." Taehyung chuckled. He, kindly enough, moved up slightly to make more room for Jungkook, even though he thought that he didn't deserve any space after completely torturing and manhandling him.

"You liked it, though." Jungkook stated with a quirked eyebrow.

"I did not!" Taehyung defended.

"Well, he says otherwise." Jungkook pointed out, confusing Taehyung.

"Who in the heck of all hecking hecks is 'he'?"

Taehyung noticed that Jungkook's stare was fixed directly at his own no-no area and mentally cursed himself. Of course this would happen with Taehyung's luck.

"I'm hard right now, aren't I?" Taehyung rhetorically asked, squinting his eyes shut as he pinched the bridge of his nose, a long sigh passing his parted lips.

Jungkook's smirk didn't leave his face for one second as Taehyung timidly readjusted his jeans, standing up.

"Wh-where's your toilet?"

"Why? Do you need to help out 'Little Taehyung'?" Jungkook taunted, creating a look of utter shock appear on Taehyung's pretty face.

"It's not little," Taehyung frowned, "Just because yours looks like spaghetti." He said, pointing a finger at Jungkook's broad chest.

"And how would you know that?" Jungkook taunted, edging closer to Taehyung.

"You just seem like the type of guy to have spaghetti dick. So where is the toilet, noodle boy?" Taehyung repeated, leaning away from Jungkook's face. All he wanted to do was sort out his aching 'problem' so that they can carry on with their sleepover.

"You can sort yourself out in here if you want. I'll cover my eyes." Jungkook promised, using his hands to cover his eyes in a teasing manner.

"What? No! I need my privacy!" He insisted, pulling Jungkook's hands down so that he could see again.

"Why? We all do it." Jungkook stated, his voice adapting to a caring, soft-hearted tone. As true as it was that every hormone-controlled boy did it, Taehyung didn't want to in front of anyone. Especially someone who he had only just considered as his friend.

"J-Just forget it. Your face made my dick go soft anyway." Taehyung dismissed, readjusting his pants yet again.

"But my hands got it hard in the first place, huh?" Jungkook smirked, lightly grazing his fingers on Taehyung's waist.

"No. It just happened to get hard for no reason." Taehyung lied. The familiar fluttering butterflies invaded his stomach when Jungkook's warm hands wrapped around his waist perfectly.

"You're lying." Jungkook pointed out, lightly pinching his sides to make him squirm. He let out a throaty chuckle when Taehyung opened his mouth to speak, but closed it straight after when no words formed.

"Please, just let me go to the bathroom Jungkook." Taehyung begged. His expression made him seem almost desperate. Jungkook finally nodded, causing a wave of relief wash over him.

"Fine. It's the room right next to the front door." Jungkook informed with a smile. Just as Taehyung turned around, Jungkook made sure to smack his ass one last time, earning a glare, and a stifled moan, from the older.

"Have fun." Teased Jungkook, just before Taehyung hurriedly closed the living room door behind him.

~

Around 10 minutes later, Taehyung reentered the living room to see Jungkook peering up from his phone with a cheeky smile plastered on his face.

"What?" Taehyung slowly questioned, sitting next to Jungkook on the sofa.

"How was it?" Jungkook asked, resulting in a pillow flying at his face, "I'll stop, I'll stop!" He promised, constantly getting pillows powerfully launched at him.

Taehyung reluctantly let go of the pillow he was about to throw as the room fell quiet, except for the Wii music covering the silence.

"So... you have a spanking kink." Jungkook teased and was brutally tackled on the couch by an embarrassed Taehyung, who used all of his strength to pin Jungkook down with his arms above his head as he sat on top of him. When he found that Jungkook had finally stopped resisting, he felt pretty satisfied.

"Please, just forget it ever happened." Taehyung pouted, letting go of Jungkook's arms and instead placed them on his chest mindlessly.

"Okay, okay." Jungkook gave in, moving his hands to rest on Taehyung's thighs.

An awkward silence suddenly clouded the boys, until Taehyung hesitantly made eye contact with Jungkook.

The duo stared at each other for a short moment and everything around them seemed to disappear, leaving just those two in their own little world. Taehyung leaned down, their faces only a few inches apart, and felt Jungkook's fingers lightly grasp his chin.

His heart was thumping as adrenaline pulsated through his veins, causing him to inch even closer, so slowly that it almost felt painful. Their love-clouded eyes shut and Jungkook's medicine-sweet lips puckered up.

The feeling of Jungkook's other hand creeping it's way onto the back of Taehyung's neck sent shivers down his spine.

Then, their lips finally met.

~