四十二

~

Taehyung pulled his head out of the crook of the younger's neck, still lightly panting.

"Well," he dragged, avoiding eye contact, "Do you want me to help with yours?"

Jungkook flicked his chin, standing up and pulling a tissue from the tissue box to wipe off his hand and the bottom of Taehyung's tummy, discarding it into a trash can.

"I'm alright. Maybe another time," Jungkook denied, not wanting to overwhelm him.

"You are the cutest sub I've ever seen," he laughed, getting smacked by Taehyung, the boy's cheeks adapting the familiar crimson colour.

Taehyung stood up, awkwardly pulling his velvet shorts back up as he pointed a finger at Jungkook, "We are not gonna talk about it."

Jungkook let out a laugh, slapping his finger away, "I think we both know that I'm the dom here, so don't try and sass me, Mister."

Whinging, Taehyung pushed Jungkook's naked torso, subtly liking the feel of the muscles under his fingertips, though he didn't make it known.

Instead, Taehyung childishly stuck his tongue out at him and made his way to the wardrobe, pulling out a black pair of joggers and a t-shirt, which was slightly too big for him, along with some socks and underwear.

He tossed the items at him, making Jungkook snicker at his sassiness as he stripped naked to put the clothes on, instantly causing Taehyung to turn back around with eyes as wide as saucers.

Bending back down, he pulled out socks and underwear for himself along with some grey joggers and a similar t-shirt to Jungkook's, except he chose a pastel blue one for himself.

"Are you decent yet?" Taehyung asked, still facing his wardrobe, not daring to turn around.

"C'mon, I just touched your dick and you're scared to even look at mine?" Jungkook snickered.

"'m not scared," Taehyung mumbled, looking down at his hands.

Jungkook immediately pulled him into his embrace, resting his chin on his shoulder as he back-hugged the boy, "Sorry. I was just kidding. You better get dressed quickly because we've been in here for a while and we don't really want Yoongi to be suspicious."

Taehyung nodded, turning around to see Jungkook, thankfully clothed. His oversized tee wasn't so oversized on Jungkook, however: his arms seemed to be a bit snug in the material, though Taehyung enjoyed the sight.

He held his clothes in his hands as he asked, "Please may you, maybe, turn around?"

Jungkook laughed lightly at the boy's shyness, turning around, just as Taehyung requested.

After a moment of quietness, he heard Taehyung announce, "I'm dressed!" causing Jungkook to turn back around, a grin present on his features, "Let's wash our faces and brush and teeth and be on our way. I can't wait for you to see what we're gonna do."

Taehyung all of a sudden felt a wave of excitement wash over him as he hadn't done anything in a extremely long while without his family, other than the sleepover with Lisa.

It was like a new chapter of his life just beginning and he was more than content that Jungkook was the person who he turned the page with.

The duo washed their faces and brushed their teeth, just as Taehyung instructed. They didn't bother to shower as they were doing some form of sport, which Taehyung still wasn't allowed to know which type, so they planned on showering after.

They headed downstairs, smiles on their faces as Yoongi peered up from one of the papers he seemed to be marking, "You boys ready?"

"Yeah," Taehyung grinned, standing close to Jungkook's side as if there was some sort of force pulling them together.

Standing up from the glass table, Yoongi headed into the kitchen to get his car keys, "Let's go then, shall we?"

They left the house and Yoongi locked the front door quickly, catching up with the boys who were seemingly inseparable, waiting by the car.

"You can sit in the back together, if you like," Yoongi offered, knowing full well that they'd take the chance to be next to one another whenever it was possible.

He laughed as Taehyung nodded, trying to keep his cool, his cheeks becoming slightly rosy as Jungkook draped an arm over his shoulder, pulling him closer.

Pressing a button on his car keys to unlock the doors, he got in the drivers seat, watching in the mirror as the younger two got in, fastening their seatbelts.

Taehyung pulled his phone out of his pocket, plugging in his earphones and passing one of the buds to Jungkook, who gratefully took it.

He felt Jungkook's fingers intertwine with his, his touch gentle and warm.

As he turned to the side to look at the younger, he noticed he was already staring fondly at him. Out of shyness, he snapped his head back to his phone, choosing a suitable song for the car journey.

He chose the song 'Sweet Tooth' by a relatively small artist he was a fan of called Cavetown. He squeezed Jungkook's hand, resisting the urge to rest his head on his shoulder.

Instead, he let his gaze focus outside the window, occasionally letting his eyes admire Jungkook's side profile when he was sure the younger wasn't looking at him.

His features were a mixture of soft and sharp, which Taehyung found satisfying: his nose had a soft curve to it and his eyes were so inviting and homely, though his jawline was extremely defined, causing Taehyung to gulp and turn away.

It was just coming to the end of the song, with Jungkook tapping his foot in time with the beat, when they drove into the car park of the newest trampoline park in his area.

Taehyung immediately had a childlike grin plastered onto his face as he noticed where they were, a boxy smile present as he pulled out the bud from his ear, practically jumping in his seat.

"A trampoline park? I haven't been to one of these before!" Taehyung squealed, staring up at the huge box of metal with a orange and neon green sign hung across it.

Jungkook smiled fondly, watching as excitement radiated off the pretty boy.

Yoongi let out a laugh as he saw the duo in the back leaping out the moment the car stopped, not so patiently waiting for Yoongi to catch up with them, looking as though they were six years old.

They waited for him to walk further, but he stopped in front of them and pulled out a few notes from his wallet, passing them to Jungkook, "I'll pick you up when it's done. Just give me a ring."

Jungkook stared at the money, stunned by the oldest's generosity. Originally, he was planning to pay with some money he had leftover from his birthday- he definitely didn't expect him to give him the money.

"Are you- Are you sure? I have—"

"—Yes. I'm sure," Yoongi grinned, walking backwards to the car slowly, "Treat yourselves, please!"

Brightly smiling, the two went into the building, shoulder to shoulder, their fingers softly brushing against each other's.

~