Pre read note from author

Greetings, person who's still reading fanfics for a cartoon that ended over 3 years ago. 

It is I,

The guy who keeps writing fanfics for said cartoon that ended over 3 years ago.

At least, I was. 

This story is not, one story. It's not even a chaptered story. It's 22 different stories. I got the idea from the Simpsons episode, 22 Short Films About Springfield. 

These 22 stories are of course, not canon. However, my goal was to make them feel like the could've been. 

These 22 stories are set and based off of a multitude of things. Some of theses stories are inspired by scrapped story ideas I had, actual episode ideas Alex Hirsch revealed during conventions or in the box set commentaries, bits from lost pages in Journal 3, and more. 

Plus, they're set during different periods in the show's universe. Some stories take place back in the time when Stanford was researching the anomalies of Gravity Falls on his own, some (most of them) take place during the summer of 2012, the summer Gravity Falls took place in, and some take place afterwards, following our favourite characters in a time we will never know about canonically. And one story, is unlike any you've read before. Because while it's about Gravity Falls, it's not technically taking place in the show's world at all.

Finally, yes, this is my last GF fanfic. I'll explain more thoroughly why in the final author's note after the epilogue chapter. But long story short, I'm moving on to new things.

With that said, I hope you'll enjoy reading these stories. Let's now go back to Gravity Falls one more time.