Story 1: It's a Start

Summary: Mabel tries to teach Pacifica how to share by taking her out for breakfast.

"Okay, care to explain why you brought me to this...truck stop of a diner?"

Mabel shook her head, "Pacifica, this is Greasy's Diner. The best place in all of Gravity Falls for pancakes. And also, the best place to teach you how to share."

"Sounds more like life shortening junk food," she replied.

Mabel shrugged, "I've eaten their pancakes all summer, and I'm not dead yet, so...eh."

The two sat down at an empty table.

"Okay Pacifica," said Mabel, "I texted Dipper and told him to meet us here in half an hour. So, what do you do?"

"Wait till he gets here?" she said.

"No, we order some food so we'll be ready for when he arrives."

"What do you mean we?" said Pacifica.

"We're gonna be sharing the order," replied Mabel, "I'll order half and you'll order half."

"And let me guess, I pay for everything."

Mabel laughed, "Well, I was gonna split it but if you insist-"

"No, no!" she yelled, "Let's shhhh...shaaaa...sharrrr..."

"Share the bill?"

"Yes! What you said!"

After Pacifica had gotten a grip, Lazy Susan arrived.

"And what can I get for you girls?" she said.

"Pacifica," said Mabel, "Care to order for me?"

"What does ordering for each other have to do with teaching me to shshshshaaarrrrr?"

"You're getting there. And a lot to be honest. When hanging out with friends or very soon...your only true pairing," said Mabel, as she winked twice and aimed towards her phone displaying Dipper's message to meet them.

Pacifica blushed.

"Well, sometimes, you gotta be able to order for them as well, just in case they're in the bathroom or not able to order."

"Uh...can you do mine first?" replied Pacifica, "Just so I know how it works."

"Fine," said Mabel. She turned to Lazy Susan, "My friend Pacifica here will have your low-fat pancakes with a fruit salad and a glass organic orange juice."

"Alrighty. And you dear?" said Susan as she looked to Pacifica.

Mabel gave a thumbs up.

"Alright," she said as she faced Lazy Susan, "My friend, Mabel here will...uh...she'll have, two quadruple decker pancakes with maple syrup and whipped cream on top, two plates of French toast with whipped cream and cinnamon sprinkles, uh...six hash browns with two plates of bacon, a potato omelette, a coffee omelette, two large coffees with extra sugar, regular orange juice, and...a chocolate croissant?"

Lazy Susan lifted her shut eye open, "That much?" she said.

"Well, we're being joined by a friend later so, I thought I'd order for him too," said Mabel.

"Alrighty then," said Susan, "Be back soon."

Once she was gone, Pacifica turned to Mabel.

"Did you order that much just so I have to pay more?!"

"Of course not. I went to sleep early last night and only ate a bag of chips, so I'm starving. And Dipper loves French toast, so that's for him."

Pacifica rolled her eyes, "Now I wish we weren't sharrr...sharrrung...right?"