Chapter 3 • split up

'Beautiful creatures, you and me
Every time that we touch it's dangerous
This spark is more than chemistry
Beautiful liars, drowning deep
Every night we fight and it's hot like hell
But it feels like heaven between the sheets' - Monster in me by
Little Mix

● □ ● 3rd Pov years after their wedding

"Kol, are you quite done?" Elijah sighs, Klara by his side looking at all the dead bodies in sadness. Her hair was a curly mess and her sleeve was covered in blood, yet she still managed to look so perfect in everyone's eyes.

Right after Mikael forcibly turned her she made sure to get her mother and her sister out of that wretched town and somewhere safe, a spell was casted. Mikael would never get anywhere near them, but the spell came with a price, she'd never get anywhere near them either..

They're all vampires. Well all except Niklaus and Klara. Niklaus was a werewolf-vampire hybrid, and Klara was a strange mix between witch and vampire. She could hardly control her powers now, but she wasn't giving up.

  "Ahh. Oh, bother, Elijah! Is all of this truly necessary?"

"Brother, the road is a major thoroughfare. If the bodies are found, word of our presence will spread to Mikael." Elijah warns, the name alone was enough to make Klara shivers
klaus rubs his wife's back soothingly, she sends him a warm smile, that alone made his half pdead heart beat faster.

Atleast one thing hadn't changed; they were still in love.

"We have run through autumn and winter, through sleet and snow. Are we cursed to forever live in fear of our father?" Rebekah sighs, linking arms with Klara. Something they did quite a lot.

"I should say yes sadly." Finn comments.

"Finn, please. Niklaus." Elijah says but Bekah interrupts.

"Do we have any idea where we're running to next?" Rebekah asks, all eyes immediately turn to Klara. She was the brains of the family. The brains behind all the plans and plots.

But she had nothing, she truly didn't know where they'd be off to next. Sighing, she shrugs.

Finn and Elijah look at her in s, all that prsympathy, all the pressure was always put on her.

"Why not just do what we've all thought of doing? Split up!" Kol suggests.

"We swore a vow!" Klaus gently takes Klaras hand for comfort, he couldn't bear the thought of being far away from her.

" Your vows haunt me more than father himself! At least he can't chase us all. I say we take our chances." He backs his point. And though she handled it well, it was frustrating.

"Perhaps Kol is right." Fin intercepts.

"Thank you, Finn! Yeah, I've always said eldest is the most intelligent."

"Stop talking! I take no Joy in our assent, but I do wish to sleep in a bed, to bathe in a bath, to feed of proper food. If we divide-" Finn gets interrupted.

  "No, Finn. Nik's is right. We made a vow." Klara gets the last decision, as usual.

" Family above all.. Always... forever." Elijah adds on.

^ 😭😭😭

A/n I love this flashback scene of them, they seemed like a normal family.arguing and Rebekah is just adorable.

Vote and comment for another chapter!!

Who's you're favourite mikaelson? Mines Rebekah :)

What characters do you for sure want in this book?

Are you liking this story?