Chapter 21

"I'm not a lesbian."

Klara ♡

I'm not in a particularly bad mood, then again I'm not in a great mood. I chuck back another shot of tequila, my eyes landing on a skinny brunette sat on one of the bar stools, alone.

Why did she remind me of myself? Sat alone on s Friday night, drinking like her life depends on it.

I quickly abandoned my booth and stalked towards her, quickly sliding into the seat next to her.

"Get her another, on me." I tell the bartender.

"Oh, I dont swing that way, but I'll take the free drink?"

"I'm not lesbian." I laugh, the green eyed brunette raises her eyebrows, a smile on her face. "You just look, kinda lonely... ?" I added on.

"Lonely... that word and me are quite close friends." She laughs, sadly.

Why did that statement make my heart drop.

"Well I spent half a millennium alone, so trust me when i say I understand." I laugh, sipping on the bourbon the hot bartender passed to me.

"Milennium? So you're a vampire too?"

Well that's half of me...

""You know?"I smirk.

She smiles, looks away, then inches her head closer to mine and whispers in my ear, "I'm a werewolf." She then returns to her regular position and takes a swig of her drink.

"Me and werewolfs, what's the connection?"

"Huh?"

"Nothing. What's your name?" I can never forget a face, so long as that face has a name attached to it.

"Hayley." She smiles, offering her hand for me to shake.

"Klara." I gladly take the offer.

- - A few hours later - - [ 3rd Pov ]

Klara walked out the bar, sighing at the thought of returning back to her exhausting life.

"Bench girl." She almost rolled her eyes at the sound of a certain perky blonde's voice.

'Why did I insist on being nice to her, again?' Klara wonders. It was the alcohol that helped resurface the 'denons' she kept hidden, but what other way could she drown in her sorrows?

She put on a false warm smile and turned around, "Hey!"

"Oh my God, guys um, I met ..."

"Klara."

"Klara on a bench in Mystic Park, shes so sweet. Klara this is Elena, Matt and Bonnie."

She shook hands with Matt and Elena and took her time with Bonnie.

Klara knew Bonnie was a witch.  She knew Bonnie's witchy senses would figure out Klara was one the moment they touched.

She smirked at the girls' shocked expression before putting her persona back on for the others.

She pretends to receive a text message, "God! I have to go, my babysitter's about to leave my child alone, I got to go!" She pretends to ridiculously rush out of there, laughing once she turns a corner.

"Humans." She rolls her eyes, scoffing.

A/n quick update

Do you lot want hayley in this book?

[No shes not going to have sex with Klaus]