chapter 20

Klara Mikaelson's PoV

Apparently playing hard to get was a lot harder than I thought. Waking up in your husband's, sorry, ex husband's bed hungover is something I never thought would be happening.

How did he manage to get me in bed in a matter of a week? Ah right I remember.

He was confiding in me, he was telling me although he told the others  his mother's death didnt bother him, it was crushing him.

We had drinks, he seduced me and here we are...

"Baby." I hear him mumble, pulling me closer to his chest and he hid his face in the crook of my neck.

As much as I wanted to he petty and pretend it meant nothing, I missed this more than anything. And I know he did, he confessed this to me drunk last night.

And you know, a drunk mans word is a sober mans thoughts.

"Hello, hun?" I turn in his arms, smiling at his clear happiness. His curls were messed up, but still happened to look so effortlessly beautiful along with all his other features.

He's perfection.

I lifted my bare arm and played with the perfect bits of blonde, i felt a wierd feeling or deja vu, it brought back some lovely memories only we've shared.

"I missed this, I miss us." I was thankful for the fact we no longer had to worry about morning breath, vampires didn't have that horrible trait humans do.

"I miss us too, Niklaus. Can we do this again."

He smiles before kissing me so passionately I could've literally melted. He rolled over to where he was hovering over me, the sheets covering our naked bodies.

I'll take that as a yes.

- -

A/n I'm thinking of not doing an originals sequel for season 1-4 this book but I will be doing season 5!

What do you think of this idea?

I just don't think I can do a whole 4 seasons on this book too but I'm so excited for you to see what new characters will be in the season 5.

Also, what do you think of the name Mazikeen?

Maz-ee-keen

Maze for short :)

I've been watching Lucifer and I loveeee the character Mazikeen Smith, shes such a badass but also a Softie