Chapter 22

"And I wanna say thank you, incase I don't thank you, enough

"And I wanna say thank you, incase I don't thank you, enough."

- 1 year later - -  Klara's PoV

"Bring them out!" I heard a woman yell out to the witches who were keeping me and Hayley hostage. We walked over to the which and a man I have never seen in my life, stared at me for a while.

"Who the bloody hell are you? And where is Hayley?!?" I yelled the last bit at the witches. I'm pretty sure the  witches had Hayley in  another side of the cemetery.

"She's Safe. I wouldn't hurt her, i don't want to anger you." 

"Oh I'm already angry, love. Better speak up."
".

"I'm over here Klara. I'm okay." She assured me. I walked over to het and engulfed warm hug.

Over this last year, Hayley and I have become quite close. My first friend, even. That doesn't mean I care about her! Shes just a werewolf, I only care for my family and shes not family.

Then why was I so worried about her? It all doesn't make sense.

"Now tell me what the hell we're doing here, or I'm blowing this whole place up." By the shocked looks on their faces I could tell my eyes had flashed its emerald green.

"You're pregnant! Twins to be exact."

"My husband cant procreate and I'm not a whore."

"Just listen, would you?"

I furrowed my eyebrows then sighed, rolling my eyes, I give into her craziness and listen out for something small.

Two heart beats.

"I- .. I dont understand... how can this be?"

"Once he triggered his werewolf side, he triggered his human side. Meaning... he can give life."

This is is something Niklaus and I have been wanting for a century, seeing doctors, witches, no one could help us.

Then eventually, we gave up.

Of course I could've had a child with another man, that never appealed to me. That child would never have his beautiful blonde curls, his big blue eyes, his charm and wit. And all he has to offer.

Two beautiful children inside me! The thought brought a smile to my face.

- The End-

Sike

I'm gonna do season 5, where the twins are grown up and we'll see their personalities and ahh I cant wait!!

Shall I keep hope or swap her for a new character?