chapter 26

"I don't wanna play no games, play no games (oh)Fuck around, give you my last name"

Fuck around, give you my last name"

E

lijah and Klaus are in the a room downstairs, Klara was upstairs bathing.

"Addition to the secret weapon he uses to control the witches, Marcel has assembled a small army of vampires. Working together, we can destroy them from the inside." Elijah said to his little brother.

"And what of Rebekah? Has she stopped her pouting lol my enough to join the fun?" Klaus asked his older brother.

"She has made her disinterest quite clear." Elijah said thinking back to the phone calls he's had with her.

"One too many time Daggered and shoved in a box, i gather? Or perhaps she doesn't share your unwavering belief that I can be saved." Klaus said.

"Rebekah may surprise us yet. After all, we all swore the same vow." Elijah said m, thinking that she would come around eventually.

"I hope she stays far away. Because in my desire to reclaim this town, to steal from marcel that which she holds most dear, I have realised one massive vulnerability. One weakness that Marcel can exploit." Klaus said.

"And what is that." Elijah asked, not understanding.

"You." Klaus said as he priced a dagger in his heart. "Forgive me, brother. There is no power in love. Mercy makes you weak. If I am going to win this war, I have to do it alone."

~ ● ~

"Hey." His wife smiled up at him as he entered their bedroom. She was sat on the bed cross legged, her hair down in waves and she wore a white summer dress that came just above her knees. She looked like an angel to him.

"Hey." He smiles, sitting beside her.

"Where's Elijah?" She furrows her eyebrows, she couldn't hear him.

"He left. He'll be back soon, I hope." Klaus lies.

A/n and so the drama begins, until next chapter. 20 votes until then :)