Chapter 12

A/n Just thought you should know, I've put all your answers into thought and I love that you get a say in this book as it's a journey we're all taking :)

"I know what's coming and I'm terrified." - Empire ~ Ella Henderson

-- Finn's Pov

Free.

I'm finally undaggered, I hope to have a chance at this thing they call life before I end it all for the Mikaelsons.

Dont you think they deserve it? 900 years they've kept me in a box, 900 years they've lived, laughed all while their older brother suffered.

Our mother is alive to make matters better, maybe this is our chance at doing what's right for nature.

I walk into a florist shop, in hopes of finding a quiet place I can recollect my thoughts; they're spiralling out of control right now.

As soon as I'm through the door im met with the figure of a woman, in a pink apron, her hair was a bright blonde, almost white and she wasn't facing me. She was sat cross legged, watering some plants, hearing the bell go off, she turns around and I feel the air has been knocked out of my lungs.

She's so incredible beautiful.

Her eyes were a bright blue, her eyebrows were brown and perfectly shaped, she smiled and I caught a glimpse of her shining white teeth along with the deep dimples in her cheeks.

How could such beauty exist in this wretched world?

"Hey, can I help you?" Her sweet, American accent shook me out my daze, she was now stood infront of me. She was extremely short, her head just lined up with my chest.

"Yes- uhm, do you sell flowers here?" I clear my throat.

"Of course, this is a florist." She laughs at my daft mistake. Oh how amazing her laugh sounds.

"Right, how silly of me." I smile, for a second all we did was stare into each other's eyes.

"What type of flowers fo toy want?" She walks to the counter and I follow her.

"Um- peonies?"

☆ Klara's Pov ☆

This is getting to hard now, he'll find out eventually.

I take a deep breath before knocking on the door of the all white mansion.

A second hadn't even passed when the door swung open, "Klara?" Oh, the voice I've been dying to hear for centuries.

"Niklaus." I smile, my eyes were glossy and I could see he was an inch away from breaking down too.

"My love." He says, grabbing my hand and pushing my body into his.

Then he kisses me.

-
-
-

A/n do you like how I've portrayed Finn? Do you like this florist girl?? Do you think she will change Finn's mind on wanting to die?