Chapter 18

Klara ♡

"I recognise you from the ball." Damon states putting the pool cue down after hitting the ball.

"Well I have a very memorable face." His eyes lit up at the sound of my accent before he smiled charmingly.

"I'm Damon Salvatore, its lovely to meet you." He takes my right hand and kisses the top of it.

I like him.

"Klara Jane." I use my maiden name to hide the fact I'm one of them and I think he believes me, that or he doesn't care and just wants to bone.

"Beautiful name for a beautiful woman." He says and I giggle, a game giggle of course.

Just as I see him eyeing my lips, the sight of Kol being dragged out the bar by some man catches my attention and my big sister instincts take over.

"Not a very good first impression, mate." I swing my right arm at his face and punch him square in the jaw.

A satisfied smirk plays on my lips as I hear the sound of his neck snapping and his body falling to the ground.

I quickly vamp round the round about, where I see Elijah and Niklaus along with the other Salvatore. They've got it covered.

I quickly leave before I'm noticed, vamping myself back to my bedroom.

It appears I've made my first enemy.

Damon Salvatore.

A/N short chapter, I apologise!