025

Percy Flynn

Spencer shivered in my arms, coming off his high. He looked so beautiful; I wanted to do it again, if not for anything but so he could look like this again. I fell beside him, still holding him because I just couldn't let go. He turned to look at me and I used my fingers to remove the hair covering his face.

Our eyes met and we just looked at each other. It was like the moment was too thick for words and I knew that if I opened my lips, I'm going to comment on his beauty and tell him how much I love him. I've never felt this way, not even with Janis, who before Spencer had been the only person I've been intimate with. This had to be it. This had to be the true love everyone spoke about in the books and movies. This had to be the true love that had kept my dad stuck to my mum all these years. This had to be the true love that Pax couldn't shut up about.

It had to be it because I was never leaving him. He was too perfect to be joked with.

I didn't know if Spencer was thinking the same thing I was but he was still looking at me and then his palm was on my cheek, so warm, then he was kissing me. I let him do his thing, igniting the fire that had managed to go down a bit. He didn't stop, he didn't stop kissing me, his hand touching over part of my chest and stomach, his tongue torturing me. Soon I was drunk on passion, high on ecstasy.

"Spencer," I broke off the kiss, trying to breath normal. I combed my fingers through his hair as he kissed my face, jaw, everywhere. I laughed. "If you don't want me to fuck you, you'd leave me alone."

He smirked, "who said anything about fucking?"

"What are doing then?" I didn't get a response; instead he continued kissing me, going all the way down. "Spence... Ah.." I jerked up the bed as I felt his finger grip my hard-on. "Oh my..." I complete that as his hand does this up-down-up-rotate-down movement on me. I wanted to jump off the bed, fly, stay put and get under the sheets.

I started making sounds I've never heard from myself and I had to place a hand over my mouth tightly to stop them. Spencer stopped what he was doing to me and I exhaled, pulling myself up a bit to look at him. He was looking right at me and I stared confused about what he wanted to do next, my confusion was cleared with he opened his mouth, and took my length in, closing his mouth over me and sucking.

"Fuck," My toes curled until it was painful, my hand seeking something to hold onto. I was about to cover my mouth once more but Spencer grabbed my wrist, both of them, holding me down on the bed. I could easily go free but I let him do his thing. His mouth took me once more, his tongue running over my head, I unintentionally jerked off the bed but that only succeeded in getting my dick deeper into his mouth, causing him to gag and moan. I bit on my lip to hold myself back from doing anything crazy.

I let the sounds flow out of me because it was no use holding them in, I was wrecked.

I remembered every bit of it. I remember going so high and crashing so hard, I couldn't see for a second. I remembered Spencer shaking as he came again. I remember putting my hands over him and watching as his eyes shut in a peaceful slumber, I followed soon after.

I remember whispering "I love you" just before I drifted off and hoping he heard me even though I knew there was no way he could've.

→↓←

Spencer Tracey

I dreamt a nice dream. It was a dream I've been having for a really long time. Normally in my dream, it was my mum and I at the beach. She was healthy, walking and smiling. Her hair was still there, full, long and shiny. She was trying to encourage me to go into the water but I kept on refusing, reading out the stats of how many deaths occur at the ocean. She laughed saying I couldn't be her son then and I would've been born a girl if she had had anything to do with it. I scoffed about to say something but then I see men in black suits approaching and before anyone could say tik tok, they had lifted me up, carrying me away from her. I scream and scream but no one does anything and mum just stands there, smiling and waving goodbye at me.