030

Percy Flynn

Spencer was having nightmares. I'd wake up in the night to him fighting with himself on the bed or crying and calling on his mom. Then I'd lie down with him, wrap my hands around him and shower him kisses telling him I'm here and I'm never going to leave him. Sometimes he'd wake up and we'll lie awake talking for the rest of the night until one of us goes to sleep again, other times the dreams would just stop and he'll cuddle into me and continue a peaceful sleep.

I really meant it. I wasn't ever going to leave him. I loved him too much and I was emotionally and physically incapable of leaving him. It was like he was a part of me now. Mine to love, to hold and cherish. I was not sure he believed me when I said I was never going to leave him and I wondered what was going to make him believe. I was just going to stick around forever until he gets it.

Today was the funeral. I guess that's why the nightmares have been more lately, even coming after I've joined him on the bed. He wasn't sleeping as well as he should be and it was all because he was finally going to say goodbye to his mum. I was sure not of us would ever truly know how he was feeling.

"I don't look good in suits." I heard Spencer said as soon as I stepped into the room. Almost everyone was ready and I'd gone so Paxton could help me with my tie.

"Everyone looks good in suits." I said, shaking my head in amusement. He was staring at the suit spread on his bed like it was the devil itself.

"Not me. I'm skinny, it is going to look like a sack..." He turned to me, eyes wide as he took in my appearance. "... Un- unlike you..."

I smirked, moving closer, "Unlike me what?"

He exhaled, eyes trailing around my body. "Percy you look too good for a funeral."

I looked down at myself with a little frown. "Hm, I could shed the jacket--" I was cut off by Spencer's giggle. It was both surprising and refreshing. He closed the space between us.

"No Percy, you're perfect."

I smiled. "It would probably be a crime to kiss you on a day like this right?" He smiled, leaning up to kiss my cheek. I was smiling so hard as he walked back shrugging a shoulder. I sighed. "Okay, you win. Now get dressed and look perfect too."

He frowned. "No, I'd look bad in it."

"You can't." I said, placing my palms on his shoulder. "It's fitted. Skinny guys look sexy in suits."

"I'd look like a penguin."

"Penguins are cute." I untied the sweater he had on. "Besides no one would be looking at your outfit. It's just for you and your mum. She already knows how good looking you are."

He sighed. "True."

"Now finally you get to shut up and let me dress you up." I said and he offered a small smile, raising his hands up. I grabbed the hem of his sweater and successful pulled it off him. His tanned skin came to light and I swear I couldn't take my eyes off him no matter how inappropriate it was.

"I-I could take off my pants myself--" Spencer suggested, noticing how unmoving I was.

"No." I said, my hands latching onto his before he could undo his buttons.

I looked at him, "all mine." He smiled and nodded. Biting my lip hard between my lips, I unbuttoned his pants, squatted down and dragged them down, pulling them off his raised legs. I heard Spencer's breath hitch up and his body tense as my fingers touched his boxers.

"N-no ne-need to take those off." He rushed out. I did an internal groan, nodding as I stood up. My hand moved to touch his warm cheeks.

"We're so doing this again— when you're ready and on a more appropriate day." I said, and he nodded. It was sealed, like a promise.