Up Next

Hey everyone, I'm not done with the epilogue of OFG but I'm too excited to share this with you so...

------

If Love Be Sin

Israel is from a very religious family. He's the good boy and most people look up to him. His parents love him and together with teachers, he's believed to be perfect boy. Israel knows for a fact that's he's far from perfect, especially since he has a big secret that's choking him up day by day.

Israel believes he can continue being one person in the closure of his mind and being another outside in real life. He's smart and he can do it, unfortunately for him, his walls start coming apart and the 'choking' because too much when he meets Sky.

--------

It's not a spin off or anything. Completely unrelated to my other books and I'd really appreciate it if you guys support this one like you've done others. I'd try not to disappoint and it's something to keep us all busy during this world pandemic period x.

I hope y'all are doing fine and staying safe and healthy wherever you are. I love you and appreciate you guys so so much, y'all are the absolute best 💜

Thank you!

----------------------

Edit: New Book Guys, I'm pumped with writing this period and I just want to get them all out while I can. So if you're into anything Church (like If Love Be Sin) or even if you're up to it, you can read them both. This New book is like my other books, lots of fluff, swearing and a sprinkler of mature content.

You love it already right? Yeah, I got you, already on my profile. Check it out if you wish!

My Bench Boy

Colton Peters is the smallest boy in the lacrosse team, people wonder why he's even in the team because he never gets to play and is always on the bench

Colton Peters is the smallest boy in the lacrosse team, people wonder why he's even in the team because he never gets to play and is always on the bench. Being on the bench isn't  Colton's problem however, he has a list of them and he goes by trying to live life, solving out himself one step at a time and not adding anymore problems to the list.

Unfortunately, the transferred new guy, Brett Adams starts becoming part of his problems. Or was he the solutions?

© CriticallyIntense

Enjoy! xx