032

Spencer Tracey

Sex.

Sex had always come easy for me. I guess with the way I grew up, things I saw/was forced to see, heard and believed made me the way I am. I didn't think anything of it, it wasn't always something special and sacred as some people put it. Sometimes I have sex with strangers on a first date just for the fun of it, other times it's something I do because I'm sure that's the only thing they'd want from me and the only way to sometimes keep them coming back and not running off.

It was something that happened when the conversation gets boring and there's nothing else to do. I wouldn't say I have ever done it out of love. Well, if it was ever the case then I was the only one loving.

I love Percy Flynn and Percy Flynn loves me too. I was not always sure of this but he has said it and I've seen it in the way he looks at me and let's face it, no one would go as far as he has for me if they didn't feel something. Despite everything that has happened in my life and is happening, I just have to count myself lucky at least for this.

I had his heart. For the first time in forever, I had someone heart all to myself. Just that thought alone made me feel teary.

"We don't have to do anything if you don't want to," Percy said, his fingers moving over my chest as he looked at me.

I smiled, "do I look like I don't want to do anything?" My fingers were going in and out of his hair as his chest heaved against mine, I had just made him come and I was trying so hard to control myself.

He sighed, a shy smile on his lips as he looked down at his fingers still on my chest. "No, but... It's just... No rush okay?"

I chuckled, turning over so I was hovering over him. "You know you can tell me to get on with it, right?" I kissed his cheek, "I know when you're getting impatient."

His face colored red but he got over it fast enough for his hand to hold onto my waist tightly, making me gasp at the warm contact. "Then why make me suffer?"

I shrugged, "its fun and I don't want you passing out on me."

"Ha," he laughed then flipped us in the blink of an eye until he was the one hovering over me. "Passing out huh?"

I didn't get to say anything because he lowered himself, lips descending on my navel. I sighed, arching my head back and welcoming the pleasure. His tongue was next making me squirm and try to get out of his hold because it was ticklish but then he stopped, smirking up at me as his tongue moved up, trailing over my skin until he got to my chest and nipples. Then I lost it, I had to bite on my lips to make sure I stayed quiet, Percy using his hands on mine to hold me in place. I don't even know how but I was holding onto Percy on top of me as he kissed me all over and I thought I'd actually pass out.

It has never felt so good.

"God, you're going to be the death of me," I moaned out, holding him tightly against myself. Skin on skin.

"Happy you know that now," he said breathlessly with a smirk and I didn't have the strength to argue.

I slowly got off the bed, walking with what felt like jelly legs over to the wardrobe and to my packing bag where I was sure I had a lube in. I didn't need to search for long because I found it just where I guessed it would be and with a shy smile I showed it to Percy. He blushed and reached into his wardrobes bringing out a condom.

"Don't tell me your mum gave you that?" I asked eying the pack as I undid my sweatpants. Percy was already naked and I was enjoying the view from up here. Heaven knows he is illegally handsome with a body like that and hotfreckles dusting his tanned shoulders a little. How does someone get hot freckles and I'm left with my annoying ones?