welcum campers!

GRAYSON

"I hope you have a wonderful time, honey." I smiled as my mom leaned over the consul and kissed me on my cheek, a bit of her lipstick leaving a stain. I wiped it off as soon as I got out of the car, done with my mother's kisses. "I'll see you in a month!" She yelled as she drove off, her hand sticking out of the driver's side window, waving at me. I smiled at her, even though she couldn't see me. As soon as her car was gone, I rolled my eyes and turned my body to the camp. In large bolded letters on the sign in front of me, read CAMP SCOTT but in small words, barely readable under it was Camp Fuck Boy. I laughed to myself, running a hand through my hair.

I didn't count myself as a fuck boy, but I knew that everyone at my school did. Being the popular bad ass sexy bisexual I am, everyone wanted to get me between their legs, and I was more than willing. "Yo!" I picked my head up, my eyes catching two boys as they made their way over to me. One large in build the other a bit smaller, eyes both a piercing blue, short blond hair, both had ear piercings, one having a nose ring too. "Yo. I'm Grayson. You?" I trailed my eyes up and down the boys bodies, it becoming pretty obvious to me that they're twins. "Derek. That's Shay." Derek was the one with without the nose ring, while Shay was the one with the nose ring. Without their piercings and the build of their bodies, it would be hard to tell who was who.

"Nice to meet you. I'm new here." Derek nodded, doing a double take, "Do you have a twin bro? You look oddly familiar..." I shook my head, "Nah. Got an older sister though." Derek seemed as like he didn't agree with my answer with the look on his face. "He looks like Dolan, bro. Fucking creepy." Shay turned to me after looking at his brother, his eyes connecting with mine, a half smile coming over his face. "Maybe... but he's hotter." I smirked. I just got here and I already got a fuck buddy? Sweet. Derek groaned, "Yeah, whatever. You wanna come with us to get lunch?" I nodded, "Sure." Derek took a head start, walking faster than Shay and I.

"Grayson huh?" I looked over to my left side, finding Shay right next to me. "That's me," I laughed. Shay started looking at me with bedroom eyes. "I know you just got here an all, but want to get out of here and come to my cabin?" I looked to find Derek, but he was long gone and it was only Shay and me talking in the middle of the dirt path. "Hmmm," I put a finger on my chin, "Please. It's been forever since I got a good fuck." I smirked at the pleading boy, "When you say it like that... I'll be more than welcome to help your charity." Shay smiled at me, grabbing my hand and pulling me toward his cabin. As we ran past all the boys, only one caught my eye.

His hair was as dark as night, a little scruffy like he'd just gotten out of bed. His jaw was chiseled with perfection, arms huge and I could see the veins popping as we ran by him. His brown eyes caught mine as Shay pulled me. He smirked as soon as our eyes connected, and I couldn't help but blush. He was gone the second I saw him, and Shay was pushing me up against the wall of his and Derek's cabin. My hand went to his ass, squeezing it tight as he moaned against my neck. My eyes bulged out of my head as he licked over the spot under my ear, my sweet spot. I moved towards the twin bed on the left corner. Shay falling onto his back.

As we began to actually get into it, I couldn't even focus on the boy under me, as my mind was on the boy I had seen minutes before. Shay was amazing, in every way, but it was me who was stuck up, already gaining on a crush on a boy that had made me blush. I never blush, but with his heated stare on my body, I couldn't help it. "Holy shit. That was amazing." Shay rolled over next to me, both our hearts beating like crazy. Shay took a few large breathes, composing himself as he came down from his orgasm. "This was amazing. But, I think I'm gonna go. I know it's rude to fuck and then leave, but I gotta find my cabin and shit." Shay nodded, watching me as I got dressed back into my clothes.

"You think we could do this again?" I was half way out the door, before Shay asked me the dreaded question. I turned back to him, "Maybe. See you." I couldn't get the look off Shay's face, I could already see the tears and I didn't want to leave him like that. But what could I do? I went back to my original spot, by the sign to get my bags I had left, totally forgetting about them. There was a building with a sign that said MAIN BUILDING and I walked my ass there. It didn't take me long to get my cabin number and my schedule. "Thanks." I walked out of the building, looking at the map the woman gave me. I found my cabin number, 54, and I started walking down the path towards it.

When I went past all the other cabins, I realized that my cabin was away from all the others. I didn't mind it, but after a week, I was going to be sore as hell from walking so much. When I turned the knob, I could see the shirtless back of a boy. "Hey, I'm Grayson. Guess we're together for the... month." When the boy turned around, it was the same one I had seen while Shay and I were running. He came closer to me, I sat my bags down as the boy backed me up against the wall, the same heated stare like before. "Grayson you say?" I nodded, taking a large swallow. "Well, it's nice to meet such a pretty boy like you. I'm Ethan."

****

author's note:

BAM. FIRST CHAPTER! YOU LIKE IT? LET ME KNOW! also.... beware that there will probably be smut every chapter... ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

word count:1,082