world renowned ball buster

CHRISTOPHER

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Jude's hand is on his hip, an eye brow raised, his pale skin, like mine, shining like Edward Cullen in the light. His curly black hair stands out like a sore thumb against his skin, and his almost cloudy blue eyes have a certain appeal. "I-I didn't mean to come, but I guess my feet brought me here?" It's almost as I'm questioning myself and why I really came here, as I do not know myself. I mean, after seeing Jayson and Zach fuck on a twin bed right in front of me, I was a little startled.

"You're using your feet as an excuse, Christopher? Pretty lame if you ask me." Jude scoffs, itching his neck that looks a little red. "Do you have Poison Ivy?" Jude fires back a sharp, "Poison Oak to be exact, fuck face." I'm taken aback at the new name for myself, but I try to rake my brain to figure out why Jude's being so cruel to me. I come up empty handed. "Why do you have Poison Oak? The only way you could get that was if you went West and did shit." Jude's attitude changes with his next sentence, "So what if I did shit off the West side of camp. It's none of your business anyway." 

I roll my eyes, "Fine. Be that way." Jude nods, still leaning against the door to the cabin. It troubles me just a bit that he's here at Shay and Derek's cabin, when Shay and Jude aren't even friends. So, I ask a few questions that might help me figure out why Jude's here. "How long have you known Shay?" Jude blinks in slight confusion, "Less than a month or so- but why do you care, Christopher? Is it effecting you in any way?" New friendship; I jot down in my head. "No, it's not. I was just wondering because I haven't see you guys talk, like, ever." How the started talking, or why they started, is what I really want to know. 

"Just because Shay and I started talking for reason's you don't need to know about, doesn't mean you need to ask me tons of questions. I can read you like a book, Christopher and what you did to Shay is the cruelest thing I have ever heard of someone doing to another person. You should be ashamed of yourself. What if someone said that to you, that you're a man-whore, a slut?" As soon as the words slip, I know exactly why Jude hates me. Shay definitely told him about what happened earlier today, and he confided in Jude.

"I regret everything I said, Jude. I was angry after Shay pranked me, and then called me by the wrong name. Maybe my self conscious took me here, and I guess it didn't expect you to open the door." Jude huffed, "Guess it didn't. But Shay doesn't want to talk to you. He's inside but he won't come out while you're here." The door was shut behind Jude, but I knew it was thin enough that Shay could hear this conversation, and could make his appearance whenever he wanted. "Well, that's okay then. I don't blame him for hating me right now. I said fucked up shit and the guilt has already taken over my body and I feel like shit."

Apparently, Shay took that as a time to open the door. He looked like shit not going to lie. His hair was all over the place, cheeks pink and eyelids heavy. He was in one of Derek's sweatshirts as it went down to his thigh. He wore shorts as no matter what day it was, the cabin's always sucked in all the hot air, and you were constantly sweating all throughout the day. It honestly sucked, and the only place you could cool off was the pool, or the giant freezer in the kitchen. I had always thought camp was a get away and all things were supposed to be good, but to sweat constantly all throughout the day sucked fucking ass, and literally no one wanted to smell like swamp ass. 

"I know you feel guilty, Christopher, but what you said to me really hurt my feelings, and to hear that coming from you, out of all the guys that come to this camp, really changed my perspective of you." Shay's voice was a bit hoarse, and shallow. His voice ranged from a bit squeaky to a bit deep like mine. I didn't have a deep deep voice like some guys did, but mine wasn't girly. I mean all of my last partners thought I was a bottom before they heard my voice. It made me more self conscious than anything else. More than my pale ass skin, but I mean good for Jude for embracing his pale.