"i'm not your pet, you asshole"

GRAYSON

Of course Ethan laid in bed with that  expression on his face. I knew that after he saw Grady, everything would come back to him. I saw the realization hit him, of what Grady could have told me, and let me tell you, he told me a lot. Basically everything about Ethan, inside and out. Even how good he was with his hands, I tried to keep myself sane when Grady told me that Ethan was basically a sex god and that could get you cumming in under five minutes. "Grayson? What's wrong?" I scoffed, "What's wrong, Ethan? Why don't you ask Grady here. He might give you the answer you're looking for." I stepped out of the door frame and walked to my bed, watching the whole scene play out. Wes and I made eye contact but I broke it immediately and kept my eyes peeled on Ethan and Grady.

"What the fuck have you done?" Ethan voice was booming and if I wasn't livid with him right now, I'd be curled up in a corner. "E-Ethan, I-I'm sorry-" "I don't want your fucking apology Grady. What the fuck did you tell him?" Grady looked at me with watery eyes. I turned my head like a petty ass bitch and didn't look at him once. "E, I'm sorry, but I told him." Ethan growled, "Told him what ?" He sneered. Grady took a breath, looking over towards me but I turned my head, thinking the wall was much more interesting that then brawl in the cabin's "living room". "I told him what you told me. That's he's your new pet." Ethan's eyes widened, with both anger and embarrassment it seemed like. "I'll just have you know, I'm not your pet, you asshole."

Ethan started to stutter out a reply but I was sitting on my bed with my legs crossed, ready to fire back an insult. "Huh? What was that? Cat got your tongue?" I laughed evilly and apparently Ethan didn't like that as he stormed over to my bed, pushing me onto my back. My eyes were bulging out of my head as Ethan trailed his eyes over my body. I was shaking now from the brute force of Ethan pushing me on the bed, and I did not want to face his wrath. "I'd watch your mouth, Grayson. You don't want to fucking mess with me. Or I will make  you my pet." I didn't answer and Ethan got up from the bed. "Get out of this cabin now. Do not talk to me until I find a way to forgive your ass." I knew Ethan was talking to Grady but I kept my eyes on the ceiling. "I'm sorry-" "Get out!" Grady started to sob and ran out of the cabin, slamming the door behind him.

"What do you want to do about him? I could get the guys and-" "Just shut up, Wes. I don't want to hear it." I turned my eyes to Ethan as he started to pace, Wes sitting on the bed, eyes downcast. "I'm just gonna go, E. Talk to you later I guess." Ethan didn't reply and let Wes walk out with his head down. Ethan continued to pace, thinking deeply about what had just happened but I couldn't even think about it, as Ethan words kept replaying in my head, I will make you my pet. Did he really mean that? That I, Grayson Bailey, was going to be, the Ethan Dolan's pet? I really didn't want the answer to the question I asked myself. I wanted to get up and move, but it was like I was glued in place and all I could do was stare at Ethan.

GRADY

I ran to the only person I knew who would calm me down. The big fat tears ran down my face with a vengeance and when Noah saw me, he brought me right into his arms. His voice was like velvet and it calmed me down, after a while the sniffles died down as Noah spoke sweet nothings into my ear. "Grady? What happened?" I was sitting in Noah's lap, but it didn't feel weird. Noah was one of my only true friends, he was the only one who understood me and my craziness. He didn't turn me away like everyone else did, he was the one that stayed and comforted me when I needed it the most. "I'm okay..." Noah did a double take on my body, looking for any marks.

There were so many times when I had run to his cabin, fresh slashes on my skin. There was always someone in this camp that thought I was their plaything and could do whatever they wanted to me and I was way too weak to fight back. It was only few like Ethan who actually  cared for me, but Ethan had moved on, just like the rest of them. "You're not. What happened? Did someone hurt you?" Noah had placed his hand on my cheek, pushing it up so our gazes could connect. Noah always knew I was lying when he was looking into my eyes. He never told me how but it was a super power only he had unlocked. "No. No one hurt me, not physically anyway."

"Emotionally then?" I nodded and shrugged at the same time, not really knowing the answer. "Tell me what happened. Maybe I can figure it out." So then I began to tell Noah the story, his eyes concentrated on me behind the frames of his glasses. Noah had always reminded me of Clark Kent, not because of the glasses and the pounds of muscles. But the fact that he was my literal hero. Noah was always there when I needed someone, and he could've left me years ago. He dealt with me when I wanted to leave this earth so bad that I had tried to commit suicide three times, failing every time. He was there when Ethan and I didn't work out, dating wise, and he drove hours to comfort me and let me cry on his shoulder. Noah was my Clark Kent and I had a feeling he always would be.

"The best thing to have done was to keep your mouth shut. You knew it was going to get back to Ethan at some point. Besides, it seems that kid is untrustworthy and I wouldn't talk to him about anything personal from here on out." I nodded, twirling the moon ring that was wrapped around my pinky. "Do you think Ethan and I will go back to what we were?" I always tried to not talk about Ethan and I fucking in front of Noah. Every time I'd bring it up he would tense and start a whole new conversation. When I asked my girl friends about it, they said it was Class A Jealousy and that Noah was jealous that I was talking about another guy when I was with him. I had always shrugged it off, but looking at Noah now, I thought about it profoundly.

But how could I bring up Noah's jealousy in a conversation? I was never good at these things, as my body did all the talking for the guys that brought me "home". Even if Noah did feel some type of jealousy, what kind is it? Was he jealous of Ethan getting all the cute boys? Or was it because Noah actually liked me and was jealous of Ethan fucking me? I always blamed my dumbness on my blond hair, but this time I was actually clueless. I was so confused and I didn't know which one Noah felt, and asking him would be even more confusing because Noah always answered in some type of cryptic message that no one could unlock. Noah sometimes spoke to me in actual English sometimes, but even that was confusing.

"I don't know, Grady. He's not the best person to be doing that with. Didn't you say he "liked" that other boy anyway?" I nodded, "Yeah, I did. But Ethan has always come back when all his other relationships failed." Noah breathed out a sigh, "I don't want to tell you this Grady, but maybe it's time to move on from Ethan. Find someone who actually cares about you, who could treat you right. Someone who could love you for you." Noah had some type of glint in his eye, but I didn't know what it meant. But somehow I did when Noah rested his hand on my cheek, and the other on my neck and leaned down and kissed me.

****

author's note:

did you hate grady for one second and then love him the next? yeah me too. well, at least he's getting a somewhat happily ever after. but this is only the fifth chapter and we got a ways to go, loves.

thank you for reading, and I hope you enjoyed <3

word count:1,441