it always comes back to bite you in your ass

MYLO

It's a few days after Wes and I's "talk", and I'm back at his cabin, planning to expose Quinn. We're sitting on Wes's bed, sitting criss-cross apple sauce and we have a stack of paper and some pencils to plan out what to say and how this will all go down. No one knows about this but Wes and I, we've kept it secret for almost a week, and tonight is the night we decided to do it. We thought about jumping Quinn in his sleep and threatening and scaring the shit out of him, but as we went over that plan and even tried it on ourselves, it fell apart the more we planned it. So, tonight at dinner, I will stand up on a table, and expose Quinn.

I can already feel the adrenaline flowing through my veins and I can't wait to see the look on Quinn's face when I tell the whole camp that I sucked him off in a Six Flags restroom not even a year ago. All his homophobic friends will go crazy and Wes and I are thinking that a fight might breakout in the cafe. I don't mind that, I live for fights and gore, but as long as I get to walk my thick ass over to Quinn and slap him so hard across the face his jaw dislocates, I'll be a happy camper. Making Quinn almost feel the same pain I felt when he and his friends stole my clothes. He might even have to go see the 103 year old nurse, that everyone thinks is a witch and can grant you eternal life.

"I can't wait to see the look on everyone's faces. All his fucking homophobic friends will fucking tie him up and fucking whip him like their ancestors do to our ancestors all those years ago." The more I talk, the most I realize I use the word "fuck" a lot, but I don't fucking care. I'm old enough to say whatever I want, and I don't care if I have to face consequences. "I can't wait either. Quinn thinks he rules this camp, and everyone one of his no good fucking ass sucking friends will realize he's just one of us. A closet case who likes taking dick up their ass." I straight up laugh at Wes's words, but I don't believe for a second that Quinn's a bottom.

"I don't think he'd bottom," I reply. "You don't? I mean...Whatever. Let's not get into this right now. We have to focus on exposing his ass." After Wes finishes his little speech thing, the light bulb flicks on in my head, "I have an idea..." Wes looks up after jotting down a few words on the piece of paper in his lap."And....?" Wes trails off, "What if we say that I sucked Quinn off in the bathroom at six flags-" "We already are-" "SHUT UP I'M NOT DONE!" Wes mutters a sharp "Jesus Christ" under his breath. I take a deep breath before I continue. "We know that part is true, but what if we also say that we caught Quinn and Mike fucking in their cabin, and Quinn was the one bottoming." Wes has a perplexed look on his face, "But that's not true." I laugh, almost evilly. "But that's the point Wes. We know it's not true, but all the other guys, DON'T."

Wes nods his head, finally getting where I'm going with this. "I like that. We should do it." Nodding along, I start to write out what I'll be saying and so on, adding the part of catching Quinn and Mike fucking in their cabin and Quinn was the one bottoming. I have to stop writing to stretch my hand. I take the water bottle next to me and take a sip, hydrating my parched throat. I may be very excited about this, but I still have second thoughts about adding the Quinn bottoming lie. I know everyone will believe it because they don't know any better and every single guy at this camp lives for gossip. But the last thing I want is for Wes to come down with me.

We've spent a lot of time together the past few days, planning this whole thing together. Although the flame in my chest that burns for Wes never went out, it's gotten stronger, and just looking at Wes in different angles sends me swooning. I can't help but not fall in love with him. This isn't the first time I've told myself that I'm in love with Wesley Adams, but it will be the first time I'll be telling him that he can't do this with me, and that I have to do it alone. I can't ruin Wes's friendship with everyone here. I know Ethan, and who I know now as Grayson, and all the other people that talk to him and go to his parties will never leave him, but I just- I need to do it alone.