hangovers rule!

GRAYSON

I had left the cabin after Ethan had passed out on his bed, snoring like a truck driver. I was on my way to the cafeteria to get some food. I hadn't eaten after I had gotten here, and with a growling stomach, I decided it was time to fill it. I held the map in my hand, still a little lost. I had taken a right, and had ended up at the work out building. I could see sweaty bodies through the windows, my lower body reacting. There were a few people I noticed from the party last night, and others I had seen around before Shay pulled me into his cabin. A few I didn't know as well.

I made eye contact with one guy in particular, his hair was a shaggy dirty blond, matted to his forehead from the sweat. His shirt was off, his washboard abs glistening as he pulled himself up on the pull up bar. His lower half was covered in basketball shorts, his feet hidden by Nike sneakers. After I was done trailing my eyes up his toned sweaty body, he gave me a wink, and released his grip from the bar. I hadn't moved from my spot by the window, and had lost sight of the guy. It was when I felt a touch on my clothed shoulder did I realize I was in a daze. "You okay there?" I chuckled nervously, turning my head to face and coming in contact with guy I was just checking out.

"Y-Yeah." The guy nodded, the top of his body still bare of a shirt. The material was thrown over his left shoulder. "You must be the new kid huh? I haven't seen you before." I nodded my head, "Yeah...I'm Grayson..." The guy put out his hand, "Nice to meet you Grayson, I'm Christopher." I shook his hand, laughing at his strong grip. "You too, Christopher." Christopher turned to walk away, but before he could get far, I called out. "Wait!" Christopher turned his body, looking at me with a raised brow, as if to say, "Yes?". "Do you know where the cafeteria is by any chance? I was on my way there, but it seemed I got sidetracked." Christopher nodded, "Actually, I'm heading there right now. That map in your hand...it hasn't been updated for years. The caf is over this way." I oh-ed. "Well, that seems to be my issue." Christopher smiled, "Come on small fry, let's get your tummy filled."

If someone said my cheeks weren't as red as a cherry tomato, that someone would be lying to me. Christopher just smiled in my direction, "Come on, Grayson. I don't bite." I shamelessly nodded before I picked up my feet and followed Christopher into the direction of the cafe. We walked in silence, but I couldn't get the fact that the guy next to me was somewhat flirting with me, even if he knew I was staring at him through the window minutes ago like a peeping tom. But after just meeting Christopher and becoming aware of his presence at this camp, he seemed like a laid back kind of guy that would give you a cold glass of lemonade on a hot day. There wasn't anything incriminating about him, and I could feel the good vibes rolling off his skin.

"So, you've been here for like a day, huh?" I nodded my head, running a hand through my hair. "Yeah." I looked at Christopher, finding him staring back at me. "I'm sure you've meet a few people. Different huh?" I laughed, itching the under side of my left wrist. "Yes, very different. I didn't expect everyone to give me a hand shake when we first met , or throw parties. I thought it was gonna be something totally different, I guess." Christopher laughed at my statement. "Well, we've all been sent here for reasons, and half the people that work here don't care about the shit we do. Some of the workers were at Wes's party the other night anyway." I let Christopher go on and on about how the people who worked here were basically older versions of us, and didn't give two shits. They only wanted money, and to get away from their homes for the summer.

The director of the camp, who owned the acres of land, was the dad of a camper and he made this for his son. Christopher said the dad wanted his son to make friends, and after word got out about how this camp didn't suck, and basically anyone did what they wanted, more and more people came here. Even though the camp was only for guys, there was another for all girls down the street, and everyone from each camp would meet each other and have a bonfire every year. Christopher said it was basically a giant orgy, but the people who were in relationships still went anyway and fucked until the sun rose. "Seems fun." Christopher laughed at my comment, "It would be if I was straight. Besides, half those girls ain't even pretty anyway, with their fake ass tits, and the bleached out hair, the dumb jocks at this camp speak about them like their angels from above. Guess only the gay, and the bi ones know the real deal." All I could reply with was "Preach."

Christopher and I had gotten to the cafeteria before 11 and the both of us took our time in eating. We talked more, getting to know each other. Christopher had spilled tons of shit during our somewhat "lunch date" but as I got to know Christopher, I realized that he was looking for someone totally different, and I wasn't even close in the running for his heart. He told me there was someone here that was sparking his interest but after countless tries to get him to open up, he zipped his mouth shut, and I was trying to figure out who could've gotten his heart and didn't even know about it yet. I gave up after a while, as I didn't know anyone here besides Ethan, Shay, Derek, Jayson, Wesley, and now Christopher. And as Christopher and I walked in our separate ways, I realized there were so many people I hadn't met yet.

Although I wasn't in my bathing suit, I still wanted to take a dip in the pool. Christopher had given me the correct directions, and I followed them to come up to a gated pool. The key pad was just our cabin number and after typing in 54, the gate unlocked and I was able to get in. There were only a few people there, two in the water, a few feet away from each other, and three on all sides of the pool tanning. As I got closer to taking off my shirt and going into the pool in just my shorts, I decided against it as I didn't want to walk home in soaking wet shorts. So, I just sat on the side of the pool by the shallow end, letting my feet slide into the crystal blue water. Another day, I thought to myself for taking a swim.

"Hey!" I looked up at the sound of the voice, and one of the boys that was swimming in the pool was making his way over to me, his body gliding through the water. "Hey." I didn't reply with much excitement as I didn't know this person, but as he got closer, I could make out his face and body. "I'm Grady...and you are?" "Grayson." It seemed as my name rung a bell in the boys' brain and his eyebrows perked. "Grayson...I know who you are! You're Ethan's new play thing!"

"His what now?"

ETHAN

"Ethan! Wake the fuck up bro!" I groaned in pain at the voice screaming in my ear, and I almost believed it was a dream before someone's hands were on my shoulders, shaking me awake from my once peaceful slumber. When I opened my eyes, all I could see was a bright ass light and if I didn't know I was still alive, I'd probably be on my way to heaven. "Get the fuck off me, man. Couldn't you see that I was fucking sleeping?" Once my eyes had adjusted to the light, I could make out part of the person's face, and it didn't surprise me that it was Wes. "I'm sorry bro but I just had to come and tell you this."

I fell back on the bed, rolling my eyes at Wes. He was always like this and always just bursted into the cabin and scared the shit out of me. "Bro, come on, I'm so fucking hungover. Can't this shit wait?" Wes shook his head, his leg shaking like he had just done the most powerful drug. I looked into his eyes, all I saw was dark brown, similar to my own. "I'm really sorry bro, you should've come by for breakfast and hangover smoothies. Mine was gone in two hours." I was getting angry with Wes, all I wanted to do was fucking sleep, but here he was boasting. "Wes, if you don't want to walk out here with a black eye, I fucking suggest you to just shut up and tell me why you're here." Wes visibly stopped shaking his leg, and calmed himself down. He composed himself before he started to explain to me why he was here.

"Alright, so remember a few years ago, there was that boy that was like really shy and then went for a night swim?" I nodded, trying to remember the story myself. "And then remember we took his clothes and he had to walk back to his cabin only in his boxers? Without a towel..." It all clicked when Wes told the rest of the story, "Mylo right?" Wes nodded, a giant smile coming over his face. "Why are you so happy?" Wes gave an immediate reply, "Well, Mylo's back, and he's so fucking adorable...and I might have a small ass crush on him." I scoffed, "Small? You've been all smiley since you've gotten here, Wes." Wes smiled innocently, "Yeah...but you can't tell anyone okay!" I rolled my eyes, about to get out of bed, but then the door slammed open.

When I moved my eyes to the door, I could see was a very angry Grayson. "Grayson? What's going?" Grayson didn't reply, and moved out of the way, and as soon as I saw Grady, smiling like a fucking toddler, and I knew I would be in deep fucking shit with whatever Grady had told Grayson.

****

author's note:

i've already made a chapter just for the characters...and i'm posting it right after this! it's going to be a picture of the character with their name and age and of course the models name.

but now ethan's in big shit....

word count:1,767